Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Why don't they just make rift bosses drop a legendary item every kill and be done with this increasing drop rate nonsense that is going to go on forever.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Why don't they just make rift bosses drop a legendary item every kill and be done with this increasing drop rate nonsense that is going to go on forever.
Guaranteed legendaries might be a bit of a slippery slope in terms of RMT I guess, pay say 30$ to some guy who then runs a a bunch of accounts through rifts until last boss and chain invite you for the kill for your guaranteed legendaries. Something like that. If you get a legendary per rift on average from mob drops, it's the same result without actually facilitating selling legendaries.

Juvarisx

Florida
Make that 6 in 4 rifts, either a very good night or its noticeable. God jack shit from Kadal, but people in guild have bene having good luck with her. Happy overall.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I got enough rift shards in my bank to do over 20 rifts. That should be enough to see how much of a difference the buff made.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Make that 6 in 4 rifts, either a very good night or its noticeable. God jack shit from Kadal, but people in guild have bene having good luck with her. Happy overall.
5 T1 rifts, complete clears.

1 Legendary
1 Forgotten Soul
1 Chest set piece. For Barbarian. I play a Wizard.

I need to order a new RNG from Newegg or something.
frown.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Whoa whoa, what's with the akarat hate a few pages back?
Try this build:Crusader - Game Guide - Diablo III

Pop akarat on large packs and you can just spam provoke condemn infinitely till everything dies.
If I cast condemn once, everything is dead. Maybe twice. Popping Akarat to kill a large pack seems pretty overkill considering the cd. Even if it's elites, it's down more often than not and it's certainly not instantly resetting off itself even with charged up unless you're fighting like 3packs of elites at the same time and they're all in range of condemn. It's a great skill once you have Akkan's set but before that or unless you're running with 50-60%cdr all the time(shrine gloves are necessary for that) the cooldown is just not worth it, for a class that has a large amount of good cooldown already.

On new drops, ran 5rifts on T1 and got 1 legendary, so I guess ymmv. I gambled like 20boots and got firewalkers though, and the leg I dropped was a Skycutter which is nice since I wanted a 1H weapon on my crusader to check it out, I lost like 150k DPS but I seem to be clearing faster(part of it is 16%holy on skycutter+pet it summons, other part is +15%movespeed). So 2upgrades out of 2, guess that works out fine.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
If I cast condemn once, everything is dead. Maybe twice. Popping Akarat to kill a large pack seems pretty overkill considering the cd. Even if it's elites, it's down more often than not and it's certainly not instantly resetting off itself even with charged up unless you're fighting like 3packs of elites at the same time and they're all in range of condemn. It's a great skill once you have Akkan's set but before that or unless you're running with 50-60%cdr all the time(shrine gloves are necessary for that) the cooldown is just not worth it, for a class that has a large amount of good cooldown already.

On new drops, ran 5rifts on T1 and got 1 legendary, so I guess ymmv. I gambled like 20boots and got firewalkers though, and the leg I dropped was a Skycutter which is nice since I wanted a 1H weapon on my crusader to check it out, I lost like 150k DPS but I seem to be clearing faster(part of it is 16%holy on skycutter+pet it summons, other part is +15%movespeed). So 2upgrades out of 2, guess that works out fine.
Are you a holy build? Link that shit.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Run archers instead of akarats. It's waaaaaaay more damage over the longrun given the 15 (or 10 depending on cdr) cooldown and how much damage they put out.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Right now using this but I'm still experimenting with shit and I don't have the right gear for everything anyway.

Crusader - Game Guide - Diablo III

I kinda like the new shattered blessed shield, it's fairly good aoe(was buffed to 333% not 50% like the tooltip says) while being relatively decent single target, 37%block makes it 20wrath for 432%damage and since it's holy I get healed a ton, might drop wrathful actually. I use Justice over Punish because using a melee builder is clunky as shit when using a ranged spender. Rest are just filler cooldowns, I might switch Heaven's Fury to Bombardment and replace one of the passive with Lord Commander, or might get Steed again, but without the 2H penalty it's not so bad anymore.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
fucking retarded being dropped and I can't even petition for a reimbursement. Had just opened a rift and managed to lose over an entire level of bonus xp from the first DC.
Do you mean that you would petition for some rift fragments and a few mill xp if you could, or am I missing something?

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Guaranteed legendaries might be a bit of a slippery slope in terms of RMT I guess, pay say 30$ to some guy who then runs a a bunch of accounts through rifts until last boss and chain invite you for the kill for your guaranteed legendaries. Something like that. If you get a legendary per rift on average from mob drops, it's the same result without actually facilitating selling legendaries.
That, and killing tons of demons for random loot IS the game. Too many people are going at it with MMO expectations. Same as those asking for a menu of fixed items from Kadala, I'm glad Blizzard doesnt go in that direction.

Meko

Bronze Knight of the Realm
4 T1 full rift clears on my WD last night and I also joined a couple games to kill the rift boss - 2 legs in roughly 4 hours of gameplay. Sadly both were useless. I loved the 2.0 patch and the expansion but I feel as if it's starting to wear on me a bit. It kind of feels like the first time I rolled into inferno hoping to find glorious loots and instead I was met with a stream of blues and rares. I will say, though, after having used roughly 400 shards last night, I did find one rare that was a minimal upgrade and I got a lot of crafting mats. Hmm, I didn't want this to turn into a rant but it did.
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Do you mean that you would petition for some rift fragments and a few mill xp if you could, or am I missing something?
Yeah, they can have automated responses to vet against account DCs and petitions. I already run easily-assembled logging software that does the same thing from users.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you are a Crusader and happen to have Gyrfalcon's Foote + Jekangbord, I highly recommend you try it with some Life on Hit.