Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Single target is definitely slow for that build, but that kill was actually pretty quick. The real magic is with large packs - Those extra shields hit adds, and splinter off into more adds, and keep bouncing around. It's a game changer for crusaders.
What's your sheet dps? It seemed slow to me, I kill her in T3 between 2 and 3 times as fast, though I probably have a lot more dps.

niss_sl

shitlord
Well I'm starting to get a little bored. Got up to 165 paragon levels. Can farm T2 on 3 different characters (WD, barb, crusader) and T3 in groups and have yet to find any build defining items to keep me interested while a clan member has had to shard multiple SoHs. Not being able to trade or have better ways of acquiring specific gear is really starting to wear me down.

biteablegravy_sl

shitlord

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
That's accordian in the video -accordion - Community - Diablo III

This is me -principle - Community - Diablo III

I'm 700k sheet in game, but unless you're using Jekangbord + Gyrfalcon you really can't appreciate what this build can do in large numbers. Single target and wallers are its kryptonite.
I think i met you in a random game farming t3s? That shield spam is pretty cool, but it gets annoying to constantly hear that slapping everywhere. It's definitely a solid builld, but really anyone 400k+ dps can be effective in mid torments if their build is smart and supported by their legendary effects. My raw sheet dps is only like 500k, but I have t3 on farm due to having cindercoat and a lot of decent fire legendaries.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
why does combust crit for 2mill more than shattering throw?
The smaller shields that split do less damage than the main shield. They only do 333%weapon damage and no block scaling, while the main hits for 340% + 2.5*block chance. The initial hit of shattering throw should do the same damage(assuming you don't have fire% and shit and assuming you don't count the combust proc itself) but all the aoe after that is gonna do less damage per hit. In general I think Combust is the better rune when fighting tight packs or single target(since it does on average 33%weapon damage more from the combust proc) but Shattering is excelent at clearing an entire screen quickly since the shields bounce back and forth all over the place. Also holy synergy is stronger with other cooldowns in general. If there was a fire bombardment rune though...

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What's your sheet dps? It seemed slow to me, I kill her in T3 between 2 and 3 times as fast, though I probably have a lot more dps.
I'm assuming you're popping Vengeance? I thought that kill speed was impressive. Even on my monk, I can't kill her that fast on T3. Might be able to match that on T2 if I don't have to dodge any exploding berserkers.

His build could have been fine tuned a bit as well. Akarat's Champion with the Rally rune would have meant more bowmen and bombardments for at least half that video.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I'm assuming you're popping Vengeance? I thought that kill speed was impressive. Even on my monk, I can't kill her that fast on T3. Might be able to match that on T2 if I don't have to dodge any exploding berserkers.

His build could have been fine tuned a bit as well. Akarat's Champion with the Rally rune would have meant more bowmen and bombardments for at least half that video.
Yeah, popped vengeance and the wolf pet howl thing.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well boss kill speed isn't super important, while DH kill bosses pretty quickly especially if you slot Single Out, a WD could probably kill it twice as fast with the right items and the same paperdoll damage with a pet build and using fetishes+slam dance voodoo totem+wrathful prot gargantuan. Doesn't really mean all that much, elites kill speed is more important imo and elites tend to have a lot less hp than bosses so the strong burst of a crusader is sometimes good enough to kill them near instantly.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Well boss kill speed isn't super important, while DH kill bosses pretty quickly especially if you slot Single Out, a WD could probably kill it twice as fast with the right items and the same paperdoll damage with a pet build and using fetishes+slam dance voodoo totem+wrathful prot gargantuan. Doesn't really mean all that much, elites kill speed is more important imo and elites tend to have a lot less hp than bosses so the strong burst of a crusader is sometimes good enough to kill them near instantly.
Yep, I can pretty much always burst elite packs unless it's the annoying shit that runs away.

Sorce

Molten Core Raider
Has anyone else seen the trap door in Survivor's Enclave open up? The first night when my fianc? and I first got to town, it was sparkling so I opened it. I got side tracked and forgot to go back before logging out. I have looked and searched many forums and whatnot, but cannot find anyone talking about it. In fact, when you first arrive, before going into the church to kill the purple mob, you can see the door has a lock on it, but when you kill her and open the town the lock is gone. It's the one by the NPC named Oswyn.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That's where the new apprentice of Hadrig is, is he there in your town? Should be standing by the forge and has some text stuff and Hadrig himself has lines referring to him.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
man this game, I got a holy soj last night so I went holy today loving shattering throw because of the mass amount of targets and the speed just seems faster than combust maybe im crazy.

I just got a cindercoat, I have a maximus aswell... at this point it would put me 19% ahead in fire damage is it worth going back to fire?

could also roll my soj to fire.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've gotten one upgrade in going on 2 weeks now, and it was pretty much a worst-possible-roll Harrington. Still usable, but very disappointing. I also got a 70 Cindercoat, but it was a downgrade to my 66 one. Everything else has been soul'ed and despite hotfixes Kadala still eats 2k+ shards before giving up a single 1H xbow (which was one of the trash ones, not a Calamity). Given the rarity of amulets--compared to rings which I have gotten almost 10x as many--and L60 set items like Natalya's at 70, I'm starting to feel like my DH may never actually upgrade the gear I have now.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
When you have the option, play in a big group. Seems like there's a large magic find bonus when in groups. Solo, I find a legendary every few hours, but when friends are on at the same time and we get a 4 man group going chaining rifts, each of us finds a legendary every 20-25'ish minutes. It's incredibly noticeable the difference.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
hmm my crusader is around 839k dps/ 10mil+ tough /500k + life. Have around +51% holy dmg and +31% dmg vs elite. Can safely do t4 rifts. Sporadic deaths happens obviously especially when facing double+ elites at same time, or bad combos. Atm am switching around and cant make my mind between classic hammer with limitless and fist of heaven/holy well. Played a bit with holy well today and find it quite nice. Critting for 12 mil and the little bolts aoe crits are around 2 mil, while doing the same dmg as the main nuke to targets they pass trough. Using shield glare (+dmg), Bowmen, fheaven fury and bomb/annhilate packs melts very fast.

What id rly want would be a unity ring for me (my pet has one lvl 60) and a relic that make kormac immortal. That should work halve the incoming damage is that right ?