Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just got my SMK, gotta give that new spec a spin when I get home from the GFs graduation, seems like it rolled decent, 2200dps crit hit dmg, vit/int. gonna swap vit out for a socket.
You whore! Want that so bad on WD!

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
The new 6 piece mauraders is actually pretty awesome. I was previously using the standard CA build, had it well optimized and could only do t4 comfortably. After the patch I can run t5 with sentries in 6-10 mins depending on the maps. Still room to tweak the build too. Many more options than standard CA, can go fire/phys for damage, lightning for CC etc. At this point each turret shoots CAs that crit for 30m every 2.5 secs, and MS that crit for 10m across the whole screen every 1 second. Get 4 turrets out and it's crazy. I basically run through the rift dropping turrets and watch for stars to appear on the map.

Derpatron - Community - Diablo III

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well I did not get the combustion wand but I got the hydra one. As a bonus it actually rolled pretty damn well at 2300+ DPS with weapon speed. 2 Fire trail hydras = bosses die fast. I want to try and get the T&T gloves but they are going to have to roll mighty fine for me to justify replacing my near perfect Magefist.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Just got my SMK, gotta give that new spec a spin when I get home from the GFs graduation, seems like it rolled decent, 2200dps crit hit dmg, vit/int. gonna swap vit out for a socket.
Grats was it a from Kadala or a drop? Also does anyone know if damage aura radius affected by pick up radius?

penalty_sl

shitlord
Yea 6 pc akkhan and fotf etc. I'll prolly find all of it before I'd find a Starmetal Kukri on my WD, let alone one with a roll that I'd he happy with. fucking ridiculous.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It pretty much seems like: Str classes are very very strong with the specific gear. Int classes are good all around and exceptional with the ideal gear, maybe weaker than Str though. Dex classes are very underwhelming right now, ideal gear is significantly behind Str/Int right now? Much though I love pushing Monk buttons, I pretty much feel like shelving him unless I need to farm gold (his gear lucked out to have absurd amounts of gold find).

Xevy

Log Wizard
It pretty much seems like: Str classes are very very strong with the specific gear. Int classes are good all around and exceptional with the ideal gear, maybe weaker than Str though. Dex classes are very underwhelming right now, ideal gear is significantly behind Str/Int right now? Much though I love pushing Monk buttons, I pretty much feel like shelving him unless I need to farm gold (his gear lucked out to have absurd amounts of gold find).
I have like every 'endgame piece' for lightning monk and it's very strong. I don't necessarily see fucking 100m+ crits unless you're doing some weird builds, but we're constant sustained damage. I did tests with just my spirit generator attack on Azmodan and just holding down left click with nothing else I was doing 40m dps. Fairly legit.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Now that I'm full time on my Wizard; can anyone give me their opinion of the Barbarian class please. Ever since I switched, they seem so underpowered. Maybe it's just me. He didn't seem to scale with the gear like my wizard does.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea OWE is really killer. It seems OP until you realize the price of it. Someone on the official forums suggested it should just count ALL secondary resists as resist all, which I think would actually make it easier to NOT use since you wouldn't be stuck with one giant resist and a bunch of shitty ones then. STI is also pretty much required because of dodge being... dodge. Actually just that OWE change would make me play my monk again probably

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I'm just kind of baffled as to why OWE wasn't changes for RoS launch. Seemed like the perfect time to do it with everyone leveling/regearing.