Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Riiiiiight, we couldnt have the items and class changes simply applied to the new ladder and let players who actually wanna level a new toon RIGHT NOW without losing all the time invested in them because the new ladder wont allow these new toons to be transfered over. Too much computer magic.

Watch your head Grayson
rrr_img_73542.jpg
You know they can't actually start a new season, right? As in, it is technically impossible. The patch includes the technology to even have seasons at all. I'm really not sure what you're not comprehending about this.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Just bought the expansion, but haven't played in well over a year. Trying to figure out the best way to ease back into it. I should be fine if I just jump onto my 60 monk and go, right?

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Just bought the expansion, but haven't played in well over a year. Trying to figure out the best way to ease back into it. Should be fine if I just jump onto my 60 monk and go, right?
Yeah just jump in. I mean, the new patch that's about to hit is changing up alot of standard builds anway, especially with monks. Just doing the expansion campaign should get you to level 70 without much trouble.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If anyone is around to help me get my barb up to 70 from 52ish let me know artemis#1332. I can help you or whoever lvl up if needed with my crusader

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
So I get 2 Rimehearts within 10 minutes of each other but I can't get 1 SMK with 15k+ shards and who knows how many rifts. Fuck this game.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
So pretty much all the loot pre-expansion is worthless? I replaced most of my gear within like an hour or two of playing with random yellows and a nice legendary sword.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So pretty much all the loot pre-expansion is worthless? I replaced most of my gear within like an hour or two of playing with random yellows and a nice legendary sword.
A well rolled pre-expansion Witching Hour is about the only item that you may keep a while after hitting 70.

Also if you have pre-expansion gear that uses mechanics that don't exist anymore, you might want to hold onto it. For example, items that provide a flat "x seconds" reduction in zombie dog cooldown time.

So I get 2 Rimehearts within 10 minutes of each other but I can't get 1 SMK with 15k+ shards and who knows how many rifts. Fuck this game.
Two TMF, a well rolled MoJ, SMK, well rolled flayer, 3 pieces of Jade and a Quetz in five hours of play. Never seen Tasker and Theo, at least 30k shard burned on gloves.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
My excitement remained super low from the get-go because I miss my monk, but mostly I just check back every time they change the patch notes and go about playing other shit not thinking about it.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
How come the patch still hasn't released? They're holding that shit out until the next expansion drops in 2 years time

Delly

Trakanon Raider
My boner for all these new features are dying soon after their announcement. It feels like they're trying to hype a brand new game or some shit a year before release.

If this shit releases buggy then fuck Blizzard with the aids. They've had plenty of time to test it.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
So no one really plays campaign mode anymore after beating the game, right? And why does it seem like there are so few players? Less than 5 for each difficulty on adventure mode, and many have no players in public games at all.

Really liking the changes so far though.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So no one really plays campaign mode anymore after beating the game, right? And why does it seem like there are so few players? Less than 5 for each difficulty on adventure mode, and many have no players in public games at all.

with the next patch changing everything and adding seasons, everyone who is playing is playing on the PTR.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider

The main reason to replay the campaign was for the 100% legendary drop after re-clearing it. In a patch not long ago, Blizz basically doubled or more the legendary drop rate in rifts, so instead of spending 2-4 hours clearing the campaign for a legendary, you can just run a few rifts and on average get a legendary every 30 minutes, which leaves not much point to running campaign mode.