Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I think itd be the best dps stacking fire dmg and using cindercoat as the one off piece of armor to still get set bonus. Well and using fist firerune too.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Do crusaders have a single target build? Even Shield Bash with the half cost shield will do less DPS due to Condemn hitting twice.

Now that I'm thinking about it, monks don't have a single target build either. Might be why I'm used to slow rift guardians.
Perhaps the smite gem could help with single target damage. Chance on hit of 2000% weapon damage in holy (increased by gem skill level).?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Perhaps the smite gem could help with single target damage. Chance on hit of 2000% weapon damage in holy (increased by gem skill level).?
You run that anyway. Bane of the Trapped and Miri. Throw in the hoarder for bounty farming. The rest of them seem not worth the socket. Maybe the elite damage one.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
The two banes and miri are how to roll. Sadly trapped is shit until 25.

Now finding a necklace with innate crit, cd. and main stat so a socket can be rolled from the 4th affix is a bitch so you can utilize all 3.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So now that my HC seasonal is dead, is it worth rerolling a softcore to get the Seasonal items for my softcore chars? Doesn't seem like any are really that valuable.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The two banes and miri are how to roll. Sadly trapped is shit until 25.

Now finding a necklace with innate crit, cd. and main stat so a socket can be rolled from the 4th affix is a bitch so you can utilize all 3.
Hit up the jeweler for that cheap rare necklace. All you miss out on is some main stat and a legendary affix. A lot better than one with a legendary affix but missing CC or CHD.

So now that my HC seasonal is dead, is it worth rerolling a softcore to get the Seasonal items for my softcore chars? Doesn't seem like any are really that valuable.
Depends on the character. Seasonal item for monk is garbage. But I rolled a seasonal crusader for the shield.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is there a limit on Condemn's BoP can set off? I ask, because I got a BoP, and was expecting some huge Rift destruction, and I charge into my first huge pack of mobs, and pop Condemn, and it "bounced" 2 more times. 3 times total.

I suppose not a huge deal if you have the shield to remove the cool down, but I wasn't impressed at all. Is that how it's supposed to work? Internal limit on number of Condemn's?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Hit up the jeweler for that cheap rare necklace. All you miss out on is some main stat and a legendary affix. A lot better than one with a legendary affix but missing CC or CHD.

Depends on the character. Seasonal item for monk is garbage. But I rolled a seasonal crusader for the shield.
Arent these items going to be available after the season is done or nah? if not I guess ill have to lvl up a sader just to get that shield before seasons is over, I thought the loot from seasons got tossed into the pool after.

got 3 on my HC sader almost back to back, the rng in this game is so STReeeeEEeEEaaaaaaAKkKYKYKyKYkykyYKY

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Arent these items going to be available after the season is done or nah? if not I guess ill have to lvl up a sader just to get that shield before seasons is over, I thought the loot from seasons got tossed into the pool after.
It does.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They really need to put in more incentives for playing seasons, otherwise the interest in a 2nd season and beyond will plummet.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Very much so indeed. After all the crying i did to have a season start asap, I really didnt see anything to make me wanna roll a fresh toon without his 292 paragon lvls. 1 or 2 legend to shoot for really doesnt cut it. The gem hunting is already becoming tiresome.

penalty_sl

shitlord
They really need to put in more incentives for playing seasons, otherwise the interest in a 2nd season and beyond will plummet.
My interest has already plummeted in a week of seasons. I remember a few months ago they released some drawing with tons of cool looking class items for seasons and I was all pumped. I really want to enjoy the game again but it hasnt happened.

I have my 6pc Akkhans and Frydehr's Wrath and cannot get a BoP to drop for the life of me =( I'm just running rifts and using all of the blood shards on 2H weapons but no luck yet.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So I got 5/6 of the Rolands for my Crusader.BrahmaDog - Community - Diablo III

It's a little lackluster. The survivability in 30+ GR's is rough to say the least. I've had to dump quite a few stats in favor of defense. Plus the play style change takes a bit of getting used to. You pretty much need to blow your load and get out. I never needed to use that horse on any builds, because ASC was usually up 95% of the time. Now, I REALLY need to consider it.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
So I got 5/6 of the Rolands for my Crusader.BrahmaDog - Community - Diablo III

It's a little lackluster. The survivability in 30+ GR's is rough to say the least. I've had to dump quite a few stats in favor of defense. Plus the play style change takes a bit of getting used to. You pretty much need to blow your load and get out. I never needed to use that horse on any builds, because ASC was usually up 95% of the time. Now, I REALLY need to consider it.
Still waiting for 5th piece to drop but I'll be trying this out with fire (Maximus, Strongarm Bracers, Cindercoat, hopefully a fire SOJ) and hopefully that will give me enough damage / wrath reduction to suffer the requirements for more survivability.

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
The roland set really shines in t6/bounties not so much in grifts. point being is you can abuse the hell out of goldwrap + gem of the hoarder to be unkillable basically. But in grift your best bet is to go for the phalanx bowmen build.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Do crusaders have a single target build? Even Shield Bash with the half cost shield will do less DPS due to Condemn hitting twice.

Now that I'm thinking about it, monks don't have a single target build either. Might be why I'm used to slow rift guardians.
accordion - Community - Diablo III

I explode guardians/champ packs with this build

really don't like it though, and it's more making use of what has been found rather than a build i want to do

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
The roland set really shines in t6/bounties not so much in grifts. point being is you can abuse the hell out of goldwrap + gem of the hoarder to be unkillable basically. But in grift your best bet is to go for the phalanx bowmen build.
I got the phalanx ring on my HC sader, its fucking sweet, with tasker n theos they are up all the time and are beasts.

Gem of hoarder + goldwrap is silly dumb on any character.

also the fuck are my t6 RG bugged and not dropping me any loot, like legit rng ir rng but 15 rifts, and nothing but key trials/souls, am I getting these confused with greater rift guardians that are loot pi?atas?