Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Could have told me that was a D3 stream and I would have believed you.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I am upset blizzard, there was not any news on Diablo Immortal, and I specifically bought a smartphone for it and got rid of my lan line.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Runes are in and no items say bind on anything yet. I want to see someone drop an item and have another player pick it up.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Well, runes confirmed. Looks like they just went full fan appeasement mode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
It's not a clean break if it instantly and possibly constantly reminds people of D3, nor would the baggage go away.

Eh. The line between "sequel" and "expansion that resets almost everything" is just semantics and price.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
My point is that they desperately need to leave D3 behind them, but the extent of what we're being shown is "It's dark" and you can run into people out in the world.

It's sad that people don't expect more from a company the size of Blizzard that has had years to work on this shit.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Talent trees, Skill ranks and rune words, so far i am liking what i am seeing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean diablo is gonna diablo. They are not gonna stray far away from what the franchise is. Besides we have not seen shit yet. We have no clue about the end game, Which will be the real selling or passing on point. If they can do up a good end game progression like POE has, instead of the rift/grift bullshit they currently have, will go a long way into revitalizing Diablo franchise.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
My point is that they desperately need to leave D3 behind them, but the extent of what we're being shown is "It's dark" and you can run into people out in the world.

It's sad that people don't expect more from a company the size of Blizzard that has had years to work on this shit.

The reality is that this game looks like Diablo 3 in EVERY possible way currently.

Early D3 basically looked like this entirely from the skill system to the fucking color of the world.

They are banking on the fact that 7 years is enough to make people forget what D3 looked like in it's pre-release images.

• 2Like