xzi

Mouthbreather
"We want you to play the build YOU want to play"

real big if true

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Except D3 was severely broken at release, maybe this one isnt broken?

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
The reality is that this game looks like Diablo 3 in EVERY possible way currently.

Early D3 basically looked like this entirely from the skill system to the fucking color of the world.

Half the people around here want a literal engine update on DII and hated the changes made from early D3 to release. This is more or less exactly what the public has been asking for. I haven't seen anyone complain about the D3 engine, just the art style, mechanics, and itemization, all of which appear to be different.

Last edited:

xzi

Mouthbreather
wow, that social hub and going out to basically kill a raid boss with like 15 people what the fuck

They really are taking a Lost Ark approach, I'm super interested

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
"We want you to play the build YOU want to play"

real big if true

AND...almost literally what they said about D3 in the HYYPPPE days.

Fuckin believe it 6 months after it ships.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
wow, that social hub and going out to basically kill a raid boss with like 15 people what the fuck

They really are taking a Lost Ark approach, I'm super interested
I really liked Lost Ark when I played the Korean beta. Diablo mixed with elements of Lost Ark is not a bad thing for me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
SoJ ring

unknown.png

• 4Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Lost Ark is a fucking great game, I'm glad a western company is ripping them off and bringing it here probably with complete P2W mechanics.

Horses are 100% microtransactions tho

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL except blizzard looks like they are not ripping off the bread and butter of Lost Ark, which is the combat. Its the combat that makes Lost Ark a great game. All other shit that makes it a great game is just pudding.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I found it weird that they had the Beric character also wearing a makeshift bandage over the eyes. I know Blizzard likes to take inspiration from shit, but that was pretty much another IP's character in their cinematic that then turned into (as Caliane said) someone that looks a hell of a lot like Jon Irenicus.

Thregin

Blackwing Lair Raider
paraphrasing but they basically said it's not gonna be out anytime soon even by blizzard standards so i dont see this being out till like 2022

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
paraphrasing but they basically said it's not gonna be out anytime soon even by blizzard standards so i dont see this being out till like 2022

well that sucks. The game will be surely outdated by then, lol. GGs Blizzard!

• 1Like

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
The game play looks like trash, raids in Diablo. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

• 1Like

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Game looks like D3. Good cinematic, dark and disturbing. Then we get the real game with PG rating and Saturday morning cartoon plot/dialogue.

Watching the livestream, if no one told me anything I'd say this was a D3 prototype build.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users