bigmark268
Vyemm Raider
- 791
- 1,897
Lol ive spent waaaay more on d4 $90 in total for both game and xpac and maybe jave like 300hrs on it. But poe ive got over 6k hours and ive only spent $45. Whales confuse me.
- 1
Lol ive spent waaaay more on d4 $90 in total for both game and xpac and maybe jave like 300hrs on it. But poe ive got over 6k hours and ive only spent $45. Whales confuse me.





"Why the fuck do all the PoE fags insist on shitting up every Diablo thread over and over? If you like one and not the other, just stay in that fucking thread."I think it's a fair comparison. PoE fagboys claiming "D4 took years to turn into d3.5 and be decent", I claim PoE 2 took 2 years so far to slowly start turning into PoE1.5 and be decent (and it's still got a long way to go to actually be decent).
Yes, PoE 1 is one of my favorite arpg. That came out 14 years ago, though. So I think it's also a fair claim that GGG hasn't done anything worthwhile in a long long time, just like Blizzard.


I was wondering the same thing, and I'm glad I'm not the only one, but I guess we're both doctors aren't we...What's mtx? It's methotrexate afaik.

Ironic. I take methotrexate. Microtransactions.What's mtx? It's methotrexate afaik.
You don't suffer from mesothelioma do you?Ironic. I take methotrexate. Microtransactions.
Hah no. I have an autoimmune condition. I’m on a pretty low dose.You don't suffer from mesothelioma do you?
When we moved to Texas my mom was teaching at the old school that is in downtown Brenham, and there's a basement there but it's blocked off and it says asbestos don't go. Despite everything I always wanted to just go see what the hell was down there. Amazing building built on a hill and I guess they were able to actually build a basement because it was about the water table. Probably back when people built stuff in the classical style.
I never got a chance to go down into the depths of the school and get me some fire retardant particles and my lungs and get a class action lawsuit.



You dare besmirch one of the greatest Magic the Gathering collectors of all time?What does this have to do with asbestos and mesothelioma?
Why would anybody want to watch a video of this weirdo. Guy looks like a pedophile. I apologize if it's one of you guys channels but not really. Guy looks like a creeper.

Magician!!!You dare besmirch one of the greatest Magic the Gathering collectors of all time?