Diablo 5

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
20,253
45,055
You've normalized making such utterly retarded takes that I honestly can't tell if you're joking. So...good job?
I mean come on I have pretty good opinions about things specifically when it comes to various cuisine and movies, I don't try to be dishonest or throw you guys for a loop but that's a pretty tall order you're calling me out on.

You may be making an enemy this day that you don't fully understand our capable of dealing with....

roddy piper chew bubblegum and kick ass GIF
 
Last edited:

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
6,626
19,392
I mean come on I have pretty good opinions about things specifically when it comes to various cuisine and movies, I don't try to be dishonest or throw you guys for a loop but that's a pretty tall order you're calling me out on.

You may be making an enemy this day that you don't fully understand our capable of dealing with....

roddy piper chew bubblegum and kick ass GIF
I just imagine he's drunk posting most of the time.

Salute! Alla nostra!
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user