Diablo II - Resurrected

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xerge

<Donor>
There's a new tool out to make it a bit easier -- I haven't tried any of it though

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hope the entire thing gets cracked soon - anxious to play it but not interested in giving these bums $

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
It basically is. Can play the entire game right now with classic graphics, just waiting for them to make the final 3 acts of remastered graphics. We'll probably have that during the next few alphas or in beta. I can see battlenet taking a bit of time to release, otherwise they are going to have the release version way before December.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Hope the entire thing gets cracked soon - anxious to play it but not interested in giving these bums $

Exactly this.

Never again will I give a cent to fucking Activision.

But I'll play the shit out of a cracked version.

• 6Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
1621205029486.png

• 4Barf
  • 4Worf
  • 2Smuggly
Reactions: 10 users

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
you know how mad i was as a 13-14 year old kid growing up playing D1 on playstation, then D2 was announced for PC only this ls like a slap to my 14 year old face :p

had convince my dad we needed a computer, i wonder how popular its gonna be on consoles tbh i think most of the console guys that play D3 probably never played D2, visually it will be good enough but idk how those players are gonna like the rest of the game its pretty dated. My hope is that these private servers will eventually be able to take advantage of the new graphics and combine it with their game path of diablo being the main one i feel like that server is almost perfect id like more updated skills but just having the map system and the little tweaks they did to some skills holds you over, one thing i dont like on PoD is how they changed some runewords

Brad

Trakanon Raider

Diablo® II: Resurrected™: The Gates of Hell Open September 23​

Blizzard EntertainmentJune 13, 2021
Diablo® II: Resurrected™: The Gates of Hell Open September 23

The call to arms has been issued—who will stand ready at the gates of Hell to face the Lord of Terror? Diablo II: Resurrected™ is coming soon, a definitive remastering of Diablo II alongside its Lord of Destruction® expansion! On September 23, veteran and new players alike can save Sanctuary from the Burning Hells on Windows® PC, and for the first time on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, and Nintendo Switch™.

Experience the timeless classic, now with high-resolution visuals (with support for up to 4K resolution) and remastered 7.1 Dolby Surround audio bringing the world of Sanctuary to life in a whole new way. Prepare to witness the original game’s cinematics, 27-minutes of epic storytelling, faithfully recreated to capture the dark ambiance so fondly remembered.

While Diablo II: Resurrected takes full advantage of today’s modern gaming hardware, it preserves the engaging hack-and-slash gameplay that is as engrossing today as it was twenty years ago—but with a handful of quality-of-life changes, such as a larger stash for players to store more of their loot and automatic gold pickup for ease.

Above all else, Diablo II: Resurrected remains true to the original, and with a touch of a button, players can transport themselves into the nostalgic past, playing the game in the original 800x600 experience.

Players who wish to get their hands on the game will soon have a chance to do so. The Diablo II: Resurrected multiplayer open beta will kick-off in August and will feature five of the final game’s seven highly customizable character classes for players to choose from—the Amazon, Barbarian, Paladin, and Sorceress from the core game, as well as the Druid from the included Lord of Destruction expansion.

The Necromancer and Assassin will be available when the game officially launches on September 23. Players who preorder the game will also gain early access to the open beta test taking place in August on supporting platforms.

Since our announcement, the community’s enthusiasm and support has been staggering. We can’t wait to begin this adventure and share more details with you on our upcoming beta test. So, rally your friends and stay tuned! Learn more from our website here, or for real-time updates, follow the Dark Lord on Twitter @Diablo!

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I was going to play but the ma'amazon is too much. Just cant bring myself to it.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 6 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm in the same camp, if they don't fix the amazon I won't even bother torrenting it (not giving them any $$$ regardless).
Looks like infesting your games with wokeness is better DRM than Denuvo.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Above all else, Diablo II: Resurrected remains true to the original, and with a touch of a button, players can transport themselves into the nostalgic past, playing the game in the original 800x600 experience.

1623807659403.png

yeah, no thanks

• 3Like
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 4 users

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Ya can't see what the Amazon looks now and ya still can't see the chars face later anyhow lol

There also better be a gadamn mini map!

• 1Faggotry

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I mean, the new amazon definitely looks like a more realistic depiction but who actually gives a shit, it's not like you see anything once you're geared.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Old vs new lawlz

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210615-214540_Firefox_resized.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615-214540_Firefox_resized.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 1621205029486.png
    1621205029486.png
    965 KB · Views: 112
  • 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 8 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Just uh, make sure you dont go for a BIS lightning javazon build so you arent stuck wearing a gryphons eye diadum where you'd see the man face lol

• 1Worf

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
All of those new models look terrible. The barbarian looks like someones alcoholic uncle Larry. The amazon and assassin it appears they intentionally hit them with ugly sticks.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Why the fuck is the Assassin the tallest one, and broader than the Amazon...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users