Diablo II - Resurrected

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Almost everyone is pretty in our media and marketing in our society because that's what sells, and that's what people are attracted to. All the research shows this; when they try to put "normal" looking people in commercials, it doesn't work. Even people that say, "Well I don't care what they look like, it doesn't affect me." On a subconscious level it absolutely does. It's probably not enough to affect your purchase of D2, but it does have an effect.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I have an alternative(PoE), it certainly makes a conscious difference. If this game was the only way to get modernish D2 gameplay, these issues would likely be overlooked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
Do you think blizz is going to allow major mods to offline play, like Eastern Sun, etc? I'm sure Battle net will be limited to mostly UI mods but this would be really fun to come back to with some overhaul mods again.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll bet they are going to have some fine print in there that any mods created are Blizzard's property. They don't want to be DOTA'd again.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'll be they are going to have some fine print in there that any mods created are Blizzard's property. They don't want to be DOTA'd again.
Or Tower Defence'd or Auto Chess'ed or Among Us'ed.

There's still amazing Warcraft 3 Custom Games which still haven't been ported to anything else, just goes to show that they would never had done anything with the DOTA IP.

I liked the one where everyone built hidden bases and one player was super powerful and had to kill the rest. Had lots of variations.

• 3Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Or Tower Defence'd or Auto Chess'ed or Among Us'ed.

There's still amazing Warcraft 3 Custom Games which still haven't been ported to anything else, just goes to show that they would never had done anything with the DOTA IP.

I liked the one where everyone built hidden bases and one player was super powerful and had to kill the rest. Had lots of variations
Some of the Madness maps (dating to Brood War) were really inventive and fun. They were in WC3 too and they've never really been ported to standalone either.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't they have some spiel in the WC3 remaster about mods? I swore they did, and that is why I'm so sure D2:R will. There really isn't much to mod about D2 though, but who knows. The same could have been said about W3 back in the day. That thing sprouted up entire genres like grass.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

LEGENDS DONT NEED TO BE RESURRECTED

hopefully the start and end time stamp work embedded (10 seconds)

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
All off the current D2 mods PD2 is my favorite one. They really took the game and made it much better while keeping the original Diablo 2 feel to it. I’m hoping they can mod D2R or at least incorporate the graphics into their mod. If either happens I wouldn’t even bother with D2R.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
PD2 got a graphics boost coming this season.

Count me OUT of trannied up D2.

Legends dont need to be resurrected.

See you end of July on HC.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Season 3 patch notes starting to finalize.

He implemented my poison creeper suggestion! Edit: AND enchant/frigidate suggestion (less of a nightmare of to manage esp with pets)

Lots of interesting stuff in there and the graphics re-polish.

Legends don't need to be resurrected!

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
Graphic changes, more stash tabs, fixed loading vulnerability, etc:

• 2Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Graphic changes, more stash tabs, fixed loading vulnerability, etc:

Toggle loot names on then ground. Awesome…. Really hated having to constantly hold or press alt to show loot. The 3 additional shared stash tabs is a nice welcome. More would be nice especially people who will holy grail. Overall everything is positive changes. Can’t wait to play it.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They do review intelligent suggestions and implement them here. Also, closed beta access if you make it to 99. Which I think lets you summon whatever you want (or for stream viewers) to test stuff and give further feedback prior to launch. I'll check out some of the new stuff that I'm not playing to eliminate any bias.

They welcome community map making and balance changes (reviewed).

Great for build making and figuring out points on retail/pd2/path of diab.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Settled on curse necro this Friday on project diablo 2. News graphics are looking super good.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Im not sure what i'll roll tomorrow but i wanna give S3 a whirl before this shit comes out

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1628049205399.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Hey does anyone know if they added in the option to be able to see stat roll range and set bonus on button push mouseover?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Beta info.

Attachments

• 5C379EEE-A538-447C-9F8E-AC93418811C2.jpeg
    5C379EEE-A538-447C-9F8E-AC93418811C2.jpeg
    448 KB · Views: 98
  • 2Like