Diablo Immortal

Cybsled

Asmon is gonna try to talk to ol' Teddy. And I think there's a good chance it'll happen. 2 reasons why. One, it gives Cruz an easy in to "blame" video games for mass shootings and shift blame and him and GOP going balls deep trying to ban lootboxes and gambling will serve as a fix to the problem. Two, tapping into a whole new demographic of potential voters because banning lootboxes will bring in votes.

timestamp is around 14:16 if it doesn't work

His plan will probably backfire because Cruz is an idiot and the takeaway message he will get is "ban video games"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
What server are you fucks on. I'm going to do this without spending a penny just to see how the game is itself. But curious if you are all on a specific server.

• 1Pathetic

Fucker

Log Wizard
Asmon is gonna try to talk to ol' Teddy. And I think there's a good chance it'll happen. 2 reasons why. One, it gives Cruz an easy in to "blame" video games for mass shootings and shift blame and him and GOP going balls deep trying to ban lootboxes and gambling will serve as a fix to the problem. Two, tapping into a whole new demographic of potential voters because banning lootboxes will bring in votes.

I'd LOL if he pulled it off. It won't happen, but it would be epic.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
PUGing the first raid is ... unpleasant. I'm not quite sure what the hell they were thinking in terms of having 8 people groups for this. Its a 'sit on the shitter' game....

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anyone who spends over $100 should be locked to the Immortals faction, just hardcode the game to be free to play plebes Shadows trying to swarm the vastly better equipped Immortals

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
PUGing the first raid is ... unpleasant. I'm not quite sure what the hell they were thinking....

Money.

00-featured-mr-krabs-counting-money-screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fuck these money grab games. Again a phone game designed to extract as much money from you as humanly possible. Thats not a game, its a thinly disguised extortion machine.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’m not sure what all the beef is about. I get the true P2W arguments but I play the game completely free and it’s decently fun. Not game of the year or anything but it’s ok.
Biggest complaints are it crashes on my iPad frequently enough to be annoying and there is almost no character customization beyond the gems and some legendary gear syncing with whatever spells I choose.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

good

nu_11

Who gives a fuck anymore. Just embrace clown world and laugh at everything and enjoy yourself while you still can. No one will ever do anything to stop it from escalating.

This game will be successful even if old nerds boycott it.
Agreed.

Most people agree that Marvel Phase 4 kinda sucks but everyone here loves to watch the new content and then whine about it. Most people agree that new Star Wars kinda sucks but everyone here loves to watch the new content and then whine about it. Most people agree that the new Star Trek kinda sucks but lots are watching the new content and then whine about it. Most people agree that Blizzard is just a shadow of their former selves but most people download the new content and then whine about it.

At this point who gives a fuck. People will download it anyway and then whine about it. Being proactive about reducing your own fun while other people perpetuate the trash is just making your own life worse. Just have fun what what you can when you can and then move on.

My download is 70% done. I'm going to get whatever hours I can enjoy out of it then move on.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I'm really having trouble deciding what's more annoying: A) the fact that presumably competent game developers were forced to spend cycles making this garbage min-spec version of Diablo; or B) the whiny bitches playing a free "game" that presumably entertains them all the while bitching about the fact that people who aren't them *COULD* spend money on the game if they wanted.

I've played it for a few hours. It is at least as entertaining as mindlessly thumbing TikTok while I'm on the can. Would I pay money to "win" it? God no. Do I care other people can? God no.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Agreed.

Most people agree that Marvel Phase 4 kinda sucks but everyone here loves to watch the new content and then whine about it. Most people agree that new Star Wars kinda sucks but everyone here loves to watch the new content and then whine about it. Most people agree that the new Star Trek kinda sucks but lots are watching the new content and then whine about it. Most people agree that Blizzard is just a shadow of their former selves but most people download the new content and then whine about it.

At this point who gives a fuck. People will download it anyway and then whine about it. Being proactive about reducing your own fun while other people perpetuate the trash is just making your own life worse. Just have fun what what you can when you can and then move on.

My download is 70% done. I'm going to get whatever hours I can enjoy out of it then move on.
I find the game part of it really good for a mobile game. It really looks and plays nicer than any other game I've tried on the phone. And you don't need to spend a cent really unless you want to be on the leaderboard, the game is quite easy. The main complaint I have is the level locks where you need to be X level to continue the story, I hate that in every game that uses it. Really sucks having to grind 4 levels to be able to continue story mode.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Agreed.

To each their own

I wrote blizzard off a long time ago, and everything they do lately points to me having taken the right decision.

Same for Marvel, Star wars, and any IP where they thought shitting in my throat was ok.

The attitude you just describe is why this is being allowed to go on and on. Too big to fail. Too much attachment to these IP that people would rather eat shit than decide to have a clean break.

• 2Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So I've been playing a little, level 40, not spent anything and don't plan to spend a single penny. But holy shit does this game bombard you with buy this and buy that and omg buy this +800% VALUE! So far this is the worst diablo experience I've ever had. Game is allright, but the incessant nagging and shit is atrocious.

I weep for people that fall for this shit.

I got my first ever legendary drop on a rift without a single crest on it.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So I've been playing a little, level 40, not spent anything and don't plan to spend a single penny. But holy shit does this game bombard you with buy this and buy that and omg buy this +800% VALUE! So far this is the worst diablo experience I've ever had. Game is allright, but the incessant nagging and shit is atrocious.

I weep for people that fall for this shit.

I got my first ever legendary drop on a rift without a single crest on it.
You can spend just a little come on you know you want to.

• 2Worf