Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Considering you defended Suicide Squad too, it's probably best to take this with a grain of salt the size of Texas.
Sorry if it hurt your feelings to not participate in the hyperbole Olympics over Suicide Squad.

Good, bad, doesn't matter. The story was forgettable. I barely remember anything about it.
I remember the very early scene where they beat the dude to death in the church. Not much else...but that's more than I remember from 98% of game stories.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Anyone who expected any story after butterfly faggot killing Decard Cain and Trans faggot bitch tits Diablo gets what they deserve.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Usually. But it could be bad in a fun campy/schlocky way, or it could be mostly bad but with some really awesome set pieces here or there. But it's just bleh.

I thought it was pretty bad in a fun way enough that I started paying attention. Mediocre but competent would be worse. They actually killed a main character by having him wander into a pillar of tortured souls in hell and oops himself into a fatal wound. Comedy gold, really, but unintentional imo.

But bad is still bad, especially once it was clear they weren't being intentionally campy bad, that can be good. They seemed very proud of the turd, which made the story funnier, but still bad.