Diamond Dallas Page is a miracle worker

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

that's pretty awesome. maybe we can get him to come around here and cure all the trannies of their diseases.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
That story is so awesome it's hard to believe. I remember seeing it last year and being amazed by it(not sure if you're being a dick or not), but it really is an inspiring story and shocked the shit out of me when DDP was involved.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is it wrong that I want to send that to the 3-4 whiny, "real women (men) have curves," and attention whoring people on my fb?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
No, it isn't. If people want to be overweight, that's up to them, but they shouldn't act like it's normal and healthy and get pissed off when other people don't.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Good stuff. If I posted that on FB it would still get less responses than some random fat bitch complaining about her day.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Ive been thinking of getting into the DDP "Yoga for Men" routine. Pretty legit workout.

DDP is 56 and of all the "old" Wrestlers its crazy how much healthier he looks.

I saw hes doing something using his Yoga program to try to save Jake "the Snake" roberts life since the Snake is a fat disgusting drug addict.

I think im going to randomly hit Diamond Cutters on random people at the mall today.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
DDP is a pretty remarkable guy, he didn't even start wrestling until he was like 35. when WWF bought WCW he threw away a bunch of guaranteed money to sign a new contract with WWF because he was so excited to be a part if the program which ended up as sort of a bust unfortunately. it's good to see a former wrestler making a positive difference out there. very respectable why he's doing with Jake Roberts. I saw a documentary on him years ago and the guy was a complete wreck it was pathetic. would really be great if DDp can get him back into ring shape and get him on TV for one of the silly gimmick matches they do so he can end his career on a positive note.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, a lot of those wrestlers could use help. Especially because of the physical shape they're in by the time they hit retirement age.

You see them hobble off the ring and they're not wrestling for a little while, you always kind of wondered as a kid. Then you look at their wikipedia pages and see all the injuries they had...wow.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Lol @ 1:50. But seriously, who gets hurt in the gulf war? That Coldplay song playing with ANY story in the background and everyone will be like omgz so inspirational!!

Tick_sl

shitlord
DDP also has former wrestlers "Jake the Snake Roberts" and "Scott Hall" in his camp now. If he can fix those two, then I would believe in miracles.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
DDP also has former wrestlers "Jake the Snake Roberts" and "Scott Hall" in his camp now. If he can fix those two, then I would believe in miracles.
Saw a documentary or something on Scott Hall. Christ that dude is a walking pharmacy. He's in bad shape.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I'm not sure whether that was more depressing because of how fucked up the guy was or how much repressed homoeroticism each of those wrestling scenes contained.