Dick Trickle is dead, not that anyone cares.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Guess I committed suicide. One of the best names ever.

Richard "Dick" Trickle -- who made a name for himself as a NASCAR driver -- died Thursday of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, a North Carolina sheriff's office said.
A Lincoln County dispatcher received a call -- believed to have been placed by Trickle -- that "there would be a dead body and it would be his," that county's sheriff's office said in a news release. There was no answer when authorities tried to call the number back.
Emergency units went to Forest Lawn Cemetery in Boger City and found a body lying near Trickle's pickup truck.
The Wisconsin-born Trickle, 71, raced during the 1970s and 1980s, then broke through as a full-time and widely recognized NASCAR driver in 1989. At that time, according to a Sports Illustrated article, the 48-year-old grandfather of two was hardly new to the sport -- having won some 1,200 stock car competitions in 31 years of racing.
Trickle had his most high-profile success in the 1990s, before retiring. It was in the early 1990s, too, that he settled in Lincoln County in central North Carolina, according to the sheriff's office.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
R.I.P

rrr_img_25145.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This actually makes me really sad. When I was a kid growing up I used to race these little electric stock cars that you made out of kits, the first kit I had was the #90 Heilig Meyers :<