Die2Nite

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Sorry I have been MIA. I'm going to sit this one out. If I leave the coalition it'll kick everyone who is still interested out so I'll stay in it until it can reorganize.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yerm, Superhiro and Sorionis aren't ready in our coalition.

Btw, I'm a hero as well, however, being on EU time I probably can't pull my coalition inside.

azist_sl

shitlord
Albumen and I are currently out of town, will be on a plane Sunday so we're useless for jumping, but are both ready.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
So I created my account a few days ago. I could not figure out how to do anything in the 5 minutes I had so I just logged out and thought I'd come back next week end. I just logged in from my iPAD since I had a few minutes to kill and apparently I died of dehydration. I didn't even know I could die when not logged on. Not sure if I should join anyone's town until I figure out at least the basics.

Can you only join towns (coalitions? same thing?) when you reincarnate? Or can I change to join you al with a currently active character?

Tuffers

Trakanon Raider
I got dumped out of my coalition, so Im free to join any that has a spot. In game name is Tufferz. I have some Hero time left so I could be more useful that a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Might wait for the next season and so something then? I'll be running town to rack up some more hero bonuses until then.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Does anyone still play?
smile.png

It's sad, but I appear to be gravedigging/ressurecting the thread every so years.

I know, I know. But the FOH/RR towns are still those I enjoyed the most.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
My friend and I were really into this game a few years back. It's a pretty big commitment if you play to be the best town. I always liked playing a scout and just fucking around in maps solo.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Good stuff in this thread. I forgot how much I organized in these events. I now work 60+ hour weeks so I may not be able to organize/plan as much as I used to.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Another necro of the thread.

Does anyone still actively play this? If yes, would you be up for a game or two?