DIG - New USA show

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ok so just finally got around to watching the pilot for it. I want to like it and hope that it will make it but I don't think there is a chance.

Dig Deeper | Dig | USA Network

It is on USA and they are willing to try and see how a show will go for a bit longer than some of the other channels.

TV Ratings: Soft In Debut For USA Network | Deadline

Ratings were a little low.

Does anyone know what they mean when they are calling it a "network event series" is that basically saying mini-series but leaving it wide open to make more seasons if people actually liked it?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
About half way though I had to force myself to continue. I want this so be good..I'm still on the fence on if I'll watch the second episode or not.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I watched this last night. It wasn't the best show ever but at least the plot hooks that they laid out and didn't explain yet were interesting. Some of the characters are extremely cliche but I could see a lot of good coming from this. I'm in for at least two more episodes.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't know who keeps giving Tim Kring money but not sure how many episodes I will keep watching. It's not the worst show but I just don't see it making it long enough to get its plot done.