Digging up American indians.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnhmr

Trakanon Raider
Folar has an in with the Mexican and Columbian cartels; why just excavate a few when you can have an unlimited collection.

Are you stealing the copper from the telephone poles as well?

Edit: you said American indians, my bad. I guess you have to provide a DNA test? I hear E. Warren knows some people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Between the faux twitter feed oddness, this post, the blue waffle and some of the other shit Foler has posted I think he might be getting bored of the “Fellow Conservative Trump Supporting non-troll Posters!” and the cracks are giving way in facade he has been portraying.

Or not, one of the two.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
any actual indian skulls in private posession would likely land you in deep shit with the law.

That's if they find out!

Foler uou fucking hypocritical dipshit so THoT's getting fucked by incels over taxes you celebrate as conservatives doing gods work; but if they tax your bone selling its shitlibs fucking you? How many of your cousins does it take to pull you out of your recliner?

Crap didn't mean to post from this alt account.

Folar has an in with the Mexican and Columbian cartels; why just excavate a few when you can have an unlimited collection.

Are you stealing the copper from the telephone poles as well?

Edit: you said American indians, my bad. I guess you have to provide a DNA test? I hear E. Warren knows some people.

Thanks bro appreciate the support. Not a bad idea. I hear they have ditches in Mexico full of bones.

Between the faux twitter feed oddness, this post, the blue waffle and some of the other shit Foler has posted I think he might be getting bored of the “Fellow Conservative Trump Supporting non-troll Posters!” and the cracks are giving way in facade he has been portraying.

Or not, one of the two.

Nah. I think after getting redpilled, and over the past month I've just gotten my stamina burned out of politics. I don't know how u Bros in politics keep doing God's work. Got respect for u Bros who can keep fighting the fight. Gets tedious watching the battle especially when it's with retarded libs. Analyzing politics on Trump vs libs is like watching a sane person explain modern physics to a retarded. I feel like I know how it's gonna play out and I know where I stand. It's tiresome.

You're right I am bored. A forum break is most likely due soon heh.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Just like old times. Gonna make myself at home.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj I need to retain you as my forum lawyer to submit to the mod team a formal letter of unfair grievances against me due to discrimination. I need you to submit this and lobby for me bro.

Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon help a jug out bro. I'll be a good jug my man, promise.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
hodj hodj I need to retain you as my forum lawyer to submit to the mod team a formal letter of unfair grievances against me due to discrimination. I need you to submit this and lobby for me bro.

Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon help a jug out bro. I'll be a good jug my man, promise.
giphy - Copy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Unfortunately I would make a terrible forum lawyer for you because I have far too many conflicts of interest.

But I believe in you Foler Foler and I know justice will prevail in your case.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm just a black man who loves cats. Why everyone gotta hate?

P.s. my new album drops Monday
Unfortunately I would make a terrible forum lawyer for you because I have far too many conflicts of interest.

But I believe in you Foler Foler and I know justice will prevail in your case.
Bro u we're supposed to have my back. That's what blood promises r 4

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm just a black man who loves cats. Why everyone gotta hate?

P.s. my new album drops Monday

Bro u we're supposed to have my back. That's what blood promises r 4

I have your back with moral support.

But my deep state ties to the establishment of this community limits my ability to publicly act to alter policy.

Suffice it to say I have my people calling their people and hopefully things will work out soon.

• 2Like
  • 1OK, Sure

iannis

Musty Nester
It's hard times bro, all we can do is rattle the cage and trust in trump.

Shitlibs will call you a nazi, altright will yell at you for not being enough of a nazi...

all we wanna do is post diseased poon.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It's hard times bro, all we can do is rattle the cage and trust in trump.

Shitlibs will call you a nazi, altright will yell at you for not being enough of a nazi...

all we wanna do is post diseased poon.
Listen bro I had had a few drinks it was an accident plus it's prob better than what 80% of this board gets in real life namean. I think the deep state Obama liberals are salty at me for calling them bandwagoners.

I need someone who will fight for me

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Listen bro I had had a few drinks it was an accident plus it's prob better than what 80% of this board gets in real life namean. I think the deep state Obama liberals are salty at me for calling them bandwagoners.

I need someone who will fight for me
I need Mueller.

• 1Solidarity

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Your avatar looks better in black and white. Not saying you should it keep it that way, just pointing it out because...

Well fuck...

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
creep.jpg

Why are you obsessed with me? It's fucking weird dude, get a life. I had no posts and interest in this useless shit-smear of a thread and yet you're doing here exactly what you're doing in the other thread, tagging me for attention.

Stop being a useless, annoying drunk and start doing something positive in your life you fucking brainless idiot.

• 2Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.