Digging up American indians.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
For some reason I didn't even think you could @ people if you were rickshawed

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 194846

Why are you obsessed with me? It's fucking weird dude, get a life. I had no posts and interest in this useless shit-smear of a thread and yet you're doing here exactly what you're doing in the other thread, tagging me for attention.

Stop being a useless, annoying drunk and start doing something positive in your life you fucking brainless idiot.
Hormonal rage kicking in. Folks this is what happens when you try to break nature. Why are you so obsessed with me Vanessa Vanessa . You started calling me out for no reason and stalking my post giving me negs. Discriminating against me because I'm a black man eh?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My Lord Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I'm not able to view thumbnails in threads for some reason. Can I plz at least get that so I can see the memes. Just let me have the memes plzzz

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Also I need someone to Photoshop my avatar behind jail bars.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I'm just a black man who loves cats. Why everyone gotta hate?

P.s. my new album drops Monday

Bro u we're supposed to have my back. That's what blood promises r 4
Put some white-face on and walk right outta here.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
In an attempt at making reparations for my wrongdoing. I want to start by thanking the mod team for volunteering their time to keep this beloved forum beautiful. A special shout out to the tech admin team who despite being constantly shit on by some users, for god knows why reasons sticks around and puts up with it.

I am sincerely sorry for overstepping my bounds of posting diseased vag and broken anus (I think the indian thread would have been fair game in SS). I am not looking for a reduced sentence and will serve my time as the local authorities have deemed necessary. Again, thank you @Amod.

Yours truly
- Big F

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It's so dark and cold.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
U bros remember Anna the anti maga thot? Trump curse got her bro. She gone be eating ramen for a while.

twitter.com/QueenAnna420

iannis

Musty Nester
420 in your name = immediate respect. I wonder if Amod would change me to iannis420

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't Tolan get banned for @ing people while banned to the rickshaw? I am not suggesting that Foler be banned moreso just saying that was lame if that is why Tolan got banned.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Is everyone ready for trollface to be the next database (TM) retard to be banned after King Jugg Emperor (behind me, The Super Duper King Emperor King Jugg ((TM:emoji_nose:) Foler? Only time will tell (TM) Alasliasolonik Alasliasolonik (TM) (Make me mod without voting). (TM)...

• 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.