Disenchantment

iannis

Musty Nester
It's not terrible, but if you've watched futurama and the early seasons of the simpsons, you've seen all of this show.

I watched it. It's not insultingly bad. It's just not very good.

People did this one for a paycheck.

Elfo season 1 is about the highlight for me. They haven't done that character before.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Elfo season 1 is about the highlight for me. They haven't done that character before.

Because Elfo isn't really a character. He's the end result of tossing Simpsons and Futurama in a pot and boiling it down, Elfo is just pure distilled 'groening character'.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Towards the end of season 1 I felt like they were building out this world with quirky characters to show up on a regular basis as in Futurama.

Since then I've just been increasingly confused as the show introduces and then discards major plot elements. I like some of the longer term things, like the stepmom being a badass pirate, but the rest feel lazy as fuck.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I know I am one of the only people that cares, but part 3 comes out Jan. 15th.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Made it through Season 3 too quickly. First season was more shock humor but it got better. I'm interested to see how it goes forward.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I rewatched season 1. Its not amazing but liked it a lot more than I originally thought. I do like the continuity of the show. The king honking is the worst part of season 3 for me I think. Matt berry is great and I'm still surprised prince merkimer wasnt in more episodes

For a brief moment I was bummed with lucy's final scenes but the outcome was good. He was obviously supposed to be the bender of the show while not as great as bender he was still good.

Show needs more episodes and focus on other kingdoms like Steamland

Last edited:

Caliane

the show is just going in circles. teasing the same issues over and over.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone loves bender voice actor but his character is maybe the worst on this show.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
the show is just going in circles. teasing the same issues over and over.
Yeah same thoughts. This show was written like they still had full 26 episode seasons and breaking them up in parts just makes it seem way drawn out.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The show is written like Groening is desperate to pay off gambling debts.
We have a state senator Groening, was locally famous last year for being filmed picking his nose during a session of the state legislature. Recently famous for taking photos of his secretary and she found them on his laptop when he loaned it to her. Makes me wonder if they are any relation any time I see the name, never heard of that last name besides the two of them.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Aww jeez this is still a thing?
pete campbell shrug GIF