Disgaea D2

Forbin_sl

shitlord
I gotta say i am a little disapointed by the main story and side characters this time around i liked disgaea 4's a lot better. Laharal, Etha and Flonne are fine but the rest of the cast don't have the charm this series is known for.

I am currently on the final mission of the main story which has a pretty harsh "difficulty spike" for it, my main 10 characters are all over level 100 and my best character Laharal only does 400 damage to a guy with 40k hp and a 1 round kill to any character so for the first time i am going to have to use item world to beat the main story.

Northerner

N00b
Eh, it is what it is though.

I got the game a little after release and I love it personally. The whole genre isn't for everyone of course but if you like this sort of thing (and damn right I do!) then I think this installment is near perfect.

It isn't FFT but there's enough strategy to maintain my interest and good god is there enough min-maxing to satisfy pretty much anyone. The main story arc is less epic than some perhaps but it is a minor quibble. Easily in the top three of exclusive titles this gen for me at least. Value? Ridiculously off the charts.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Probably my favorite after the original (nostalgia i'm sure). I've played all of them completely through or to the very end with respect to killing the final LoC challenge and this one has by far the best package. They took alot of the mindless stupid aspects that a person used to get angry about having to do and stream lined it. Its still got some ass rape challenge if you aren't prepared and throws alot of spikes in diffficulity at you. I went with focusing on my castor as my primary character like I always do and haven't been disappointed. Abusing elemental weakness and then giving him the KN's 100% damage increase evility has made him hit like a mack truck. Now I am just grinding out a fist to start power leveling the rest of my team so i can go get into LoC Item world for some of the top gear. Everyone is like level 100-125 tops with my monster castor at lvl 9999 and DESCO! at level 5000 or so. I tried not to spoil it but sounds like the end game Baal is just absolutely retarded in difficulity and actually has phases etc like a real final boss. My only complaint is i'm just about to clear the last challenge of prinny Z X 4 which is the final fight outside of Baal in the rheasta mode or whatever....and I haven't even begin to do the heavy grinding. Wish they had a few more staged challenges along the way to make you feel like you are progressing more with the post game fights. Oh well, all and all its been pure awesomeness which anymore for me is extremely hard to capture.

Haven't had a good game other then XCOM that i played on PS3 all year so this was a blessing.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The US VA is horrible. That voice in all these videos is fucking suicide worthy. Apparently though it'll have dual audio so I guess it's fine. But fuck them for using that voice in their videos.