Disney+ Streaming Service

iannis

Musty Nester
I heard on reddit that they are not even going to add the rated R shit like Deadpool and other R movies like Wolverine. Its all G up to PG13.

They're offloading anything not for kids to hulu, is how I understand it.

Protect that disney name.

Makes sense to me.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
The important questions Is... can I see any tribal titties on their nat geo content?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I heard on reddit that they are not even going to add the rated R shit like Deadpool and other R movies like Wolverine. Its all G up to PG13.

Why can I not rate this post faggotry?

• 2Garbage
  • 1Salty

Oldbased

> Than U

Makes sense to me.
Exactly this. Disney now owns Hulu so that is exactly the plan they have. Deadpool and Fox stuff is the example used in the short term.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
If anybody hasn't seen Free Solo ... holy shit. Edge of your seat. Insane. It's this basically asperger climber that does an insane free climb (no ropes), up this insane mountain. And not only does he do it, he does it in just a few hours, kicks its ass, then does another workout that afternoon, lol. He's a fucking freak of nature.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Right now I am subjecting my kids to 90s Spider-Man cartoons. So far so good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ctVl_7iV6ZJtM4lCzMgvdIh41TFi5EU_zB0QUWkh8SM.jpg

• 4Rustled
  • 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
How do you watch Hulu with this package deal ? Tried to log into Hulu to check it and it didn't work but I can get into Disney + just fine.

Same. ESPN+ and Disney+ login with same info, Hulu just says "Wrong password/email" or something.

• 1Solidarity

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I get home. Load the app on the TV, log in and my daughter says "let's watch Descendants 3". I search and apparently it isnt included on Disney +.

FML

Fucker

Log Wizard

Makes sense to me.

They need to come out with an adult streaming service. Call it Jizzney. I can't wait to see the remake of Snow White.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Signed up last night and was able to download the app for my LG OLED when I got home from work and signed in without issue. Was a pleasant surprise that The Mandalorian used Dolby Vision for the HDR. Hoping that is available on most everything they've released over the last couple years.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
is there a reason Season 4 of the Clone Wars isn't available?

edit: found a post saying their server load issues sometimes causes show listings or season listings to be absent. Appears to be the case.

Last edited:

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
is there a reason Season 4 of the Clone Wars isn't available?

edit: found a post saying their server load issues sometimes causes show listings or season listings to be absent. Appears to be the case.

Yeah, I see all 6 seasons now.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Right now I am subjecting my kids to 90s Spider-Man cartoons. So far so good.

lol, I was just watching this. Holy fuck I forgot how bad the animation was. REALLY bad.

However, the stories still hold up. Some of the cross overs are right out of the comics. I told my kids that 90's cartoons were the first MCU, since only one company owned the rights to ALL the cartoon properties, they were able to do tons of cross overs. It got them watching some.

But god damn. I really did forget how much computers have helped animation.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I actually prefer older animation to computer stuff.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go yell at some kids to get off my lawn.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Man kids have it made these days. Tens of thousands of hours of cartoon shit at a click of a mouse or remote. Back in my day we only had cartoons for a few hours a day before/after school and then on Sat morning. Fucking whole networks dedicated to this shit now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Vizio tv with built in Chromecast and Comcast Xfinity cable..... Which means I cannot stream it to my TV.

Fuck these companies putting us right back in the segregated plans box. I'm going to cancel Disney+ and torrent everything now.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol, I was just watching this. Holy fuck I forgot how bad the animation was. REALLY bad.

This, if it isn't Pixar high res animation kids want nothing to do with it.