Do you gays even lift? (srs)

Do u even lift bro?

• Total voters

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Memes aside, literally everyone should lift. Man, woman, old, fat, teenager, whatever. 100% of people.

Almost all modern pain/ailments that people complain about such as sore knees/back/whatever are just byproducts of them being weak and having atrophied stabilizer muscles in various parts of their body.

You don't have to be Arnold or anything, but maintaining a basic level of strength in your core/legs/glutes will keep you pain free while poopsocking at your desk for 12 hours a day.

• 7Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 7 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Memes aside, literally everyone should lift. Man, woman, old, fat, teenager, whatever. 100% of people.

Almost all modern pain/ailments that people complain about such as sore knees/back/whatever are just byproducts of them being weak and having atrophied stabilizer muscles in various parts of their body.

You don't have to be Arnold or anything, but maintaining a basic level of strength in your core/legs/glutes will keep you pain free while poopsocking at your desk for 12 hours a day.

True, if you don't stimulate your body to develop newer, stronger bone or muscle cells, you're just stuck with old, dilapidated ones. Then you fall apart when you get older.

I'm working with my mom to be more active. She thinks DOMs is a sign of injury but I told her that's her body regenerating.

Repped

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yes

All miscers are jacked, 6ft3, 10k a day CEOs with 9 inch dinks
Well, according to the flow chart, only black men that lift in a park actually lift, which must mean yall are paid in Zimbabwe dollars. Congrats on the melanin and higher crime rate, I guess.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
When I lift I imagine the weight is my enemy. And I scream and yell at it. And I’m shouting, “Ohhhhhhh it is on you mofo! It! Is! On!!!!!” And then I just pound and pound I’m 100% hardcore 100% of the time!
Regardless of you joking, thinking of something you hate is quite an excellent motivator when lifting. Great way to summon some extreme burst of strength for the last few reps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
8phcab7uhuga1.jpg

AlwaysFocus

Golden Knight of the Realm

This is so true even touching your toes 10 times a day does wonders for back pain.