Do you guys still do the "payment" for votes thing?

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
It is a time honored tradition. Or was until the swamp donk white knight Daniel befouled the last one. Post some payment and see how ya go.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Usually it ends up in some hilariously unintended clusterfuck these days so you might as well just pull the trigger and watch the fireworks.

VDon_sl

shitlord
Just let my buddy know its a go. We'll see what happens. He might be minting the payment as we speak. I didn't see rules so I assumed Rerolled.org SS with the date would be ok.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
The last one was just a little too soon with the donkey & friends still lurking about. You will likely have better luck.

The last one was just a little too soon with the donkey & friends still lurking about. You will likely have better luck.
You imply that they have moved on gotten lives and stopped stalking the boards. Herpes is forever, I doubt this sacred place will ever rid itself after having swamp donkey and co inside
frown.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
We will do what we can. The system worked better before because Tyen/Requiem could basically generate infinite amounts of votes if necessary.

Szlia

I assumed that for a voting process that had a direct link to the vote, they just added an 1px by 1px iframe to the link next to the site's banner, turning every page viewed into a vote attempt. I guess you can refine that to not flood the target with invalid votes and to be a little less obvious from the organizers' point of view but heh.