Do you qualify for Hyperphantasia?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Imagination is predictions. Predictions use imagination. Anytime you generate visual images in your mind, its a compile of mental focuses added up until turned into a prediction of what they look like. Anyways, I want to talk about predictions. Practicing predictions will help strengthen your prefrontal cortex. You can do this by practicing what I wrote in this paper.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
What is “the minds eye”?

It's your portal to your imagination, memory and dreams. When you imagine things you use your minds eye. That is your mind sees the imagination when you generate it. Where do you generally see your imagination when you imagine it? It's behind your eyes, in your headspace normally. Mind's eye is imagination not overlapping visual field of view, it's in your headspace. When you imagine things with your minds eye, its like channeling a glimpse into another reality briefly that overlaps reality. It's different then having imagination in your visual field of view. I have good visual field of view imagination, that's because I've hallucinated a lot through out my life and I slowly gained control over the hallucinations with my mind. Its called controlled hallucinations. I can look at a car and re-color it in my visual field of view, it changes color briefly and then reverts back to its original color. I can paint a building red (paint the town red) and see it briefly red in my vision. But I can also imagine a building red with my minds eye, that isn't in my visual field of view. It's in my minds eye.