Does Anyone Remember "The Magic Garden"?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im not sure if this was just a local kids program or if it was ever syndicated, The Magic Garden was a kid's show back in the early 70s to the mid 80s and it was just silliness as one would expect on a kid's show. cept they sang songs that were catchy as fuck and it was a lot of fun. anyway, this christmas night WPIX here in the NYC area aired one of their christmas specials from the early 80s and a friend of mine told me about it and when i tuned to watch i was instantly hit with nostalgia. after the show ended, the lady that does the evening news had on present day Carole and Paula and they finished out the show with their goodbye song. man i was such a little wuss tearing up over that. was happy those old chicks are still doing their thing. anyone see this or remember a kid's show that made them feel this way when its brought up?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think i liked the light brown/blonde hair chick, but i dont remember any boners. i was just 7 or so when i stopped watching and got into Superfriends and Thundarr the Barbarian. later on as i got older i would see this still running while channel surfing and i would watch a few minutes to see whats in the story box or to find out what Sherlock was up to. i always watched the beginning or end song. that shit gets inside your head.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I rememberNew Zoo Revuefrom the 70s. Had some chick wearing mini-skirts and boots. I was way too young to get turned on, though.