Does Anyone Understand Anything Sadre Spinegnawer Posts?

Do you understand a mind fried by drugs?

• Total voters

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I understand what he's saying at the least strictly from a reading the words standpoint.

An oldie, but a goodie around here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I sure the fuck don't

Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer
The good Doctor Spinegnawer is just on a different level. Ever hear about how people with IQs too far apart can't communicate? You can understand the words he says, but the meaning just sails over your head.

To be honest, I find him one of the most pleasant and thoughtful posters on this forum.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 5 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
The good Doctor Spinegnawer is just on a different level. Ever hear about how people with IQs too far apart can't communicate? You can understand the words he says, but the meaning just sails over your head.

To be honest, I find him one of the most pleasant and thoughtful posters on this forum.
Oh, is he Furry's alternate personality? It all makes sense now.

You're fading on me.
Generally, no
ok...
the bulk of your posts make no sense
generally and in bulk it's futile? Sounds like that means you're saying I got a shot...
no hyperbole or sarcasm. Like.............. this very thread we're in should be a clue-by-four.
Dammit. We lost the magic. Ok. Let's start over.

Are you using hyperbole or not?

Stop trying to weasel your way to a broad stroke claim. Either nothing I say makes sense -- no hyperbole, no sarcasm -- or some things I say make sense. Make yer damn mind up which hand you want to deal. Fuck. Are you taking those "improve your mental sharpness!" vitamins? They ain't workin.
4u0gxp.jpg

If I had to explain myself, I guess I would say "online life" has forced me to throttle waaaay back on my sense-machine. Maybe I should try again? I mean, in RL it still works just fine and dandy.

And it is not that I am "fake" -- as LLR has responded many times to my posts, I'm just committed.4u5tx0.jpg

I think over time, this is what works out. Really. This "works." I don't wat to get into this kind of punk ass situation:
4u5uqq.jpg

• 1Harrow
  • 1Committed
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer got busted for lying about being a doc?

Frauds ruin online discourse. So much more boring when you can't trust anything anyone says about who they are and have to presume they're just bullshitting when they start talking about their alleged subject matter.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
Sadre Spinegnawer Sadre Spinegnawer got busted for lying about being a doc?

Frauds ruin online discourse. So much more boring when you can't trust anything anyone says about who they are and have to presume they're just bullshitting when they start talking about their alleged subject matter.

read the actual posts. never in the adulting forums. and the joke grew old fast, naturally no shit, and I stopped. I don't do stories about saving fetuses but losing the mother after she took a shotgun to her gut and both the fetus and the mother's heart stopped, but I reached down her throat, and up her uterus, and grabbed the mother's heart with my fist and the baby's heart, which is considerably smaller, by an order of magnitude in fact, I delicately manually stimulated it's heart with a butterfly wing's fullter of my pinky, whose unusual smallness, for once, served me well.

Come on man, that forum. I think it's one of the cleverest, and more classic, aspects of this site. That is that, and the adulting threads are people who are using that part of the site for a reason. You know respect that.

Having said that I have solved the confusion. I understand what's going on now. I've been red-lining this whole time I thought I was taking a wonderful balloon ride over spectacular Napa Valley's wine country. I fucking kill for Chardonnay. I forget, not everyone is like that. I get it.
4wa4pf.jpg

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Or, I don't know, if I was dragged to court, I would mount a defense like this. Some people need help. And it needs to be available. Really. And what does the help boil down to? My current take on that question can be explained using what is a central concept in most methods of psychological counseling:
Screenshot_2021-02-05 The relationship between patient object relations and the therapeutic al...png

The patient = someone with object relations issues.
The therapist = someone who can "ally" with the patient to improve said relations. That's the hypothesis, and basic idea as near as I can tell:
Screenshot_2021-02-05 The relationship between patient object relations and the therapeutic al...png

So that's it. The therapist helps you make sense of your object relations. There are lots of ways to explain what therapy does or how it works, but this is a fine starting point and pretty perspicacious. That is to say, it has a "excellent" perspicacity rating.

It is a good thing they do, because having fucked up object relations creates suffering, or something. I really don't get what the point is.

Why?

Because I'm not your fucking therapist. Settle your own object relation issues. Or don't! It's the festival of clowns forum. Good god I can't believe this has to be explained.

btw, love lots of you all's posts. I think this is a perfectly fine siting, fuck what the psycho-nannies out in "the Hall" are whispering. Fuck them. Would. Nurse's tits.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
This gist of the Memes thread was something about how we hadn't posted any memes over the weekend because we were busy getting laid, while true I was splitting logs, they so happened to be of the literal variety, mostly.

He's on ignore now, more or less as meaningless as the diarrhea he posts is, it is of the dissenter kind, and while I used to be an ardent supporter of free speech here, we no longer receive the same privilege anywhere else, thus he should be entitled to none here.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Sadre is one of the more sensical posters we have. He does LARP from time to time, but IMO it's not hard to tell when that's going on. Certainly more interesting to read than the repetitive blowhardiness that is so popular around here these days.

• 2Like
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 2 users