Does Goliath still have a penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hahahaha look he got mad and removed the avatar Sean made and put on my account without my knowledge and thinks it actually bothers me. Hahaha

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
That doesn't even make sense, having trouble forming coherent sentences?
I didn't even read your post really, to say that I skimmed it might still be overstating things.

Hahahaha look he got mad and removed the avatar Sean made and put on my account without my knowledge and thinks it actually bothers me. Hahaha
LOL I'm not mad at all. But I already told you that you aren't going to get an animated gif avatar and Sean is just repeatedly giving you avatars back to mess with me and to help you try to troll me at this point. Doesn't matter to me, I'll just keep deleting them.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
its cute that you actually think you're important. Sean mad an avatar based on the argument we've been having for a week on Bioshock and you somehow think it pertains to you? Get over yourself kid.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah, that had nothing to do with you Ern. That was 100% based on a Bioshock argument that we were/are having.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So when you three finally get together who has to get their dick cut off and sent to China so they can be the girl in this threesome?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
its cute that you actually think you're important. Sean mad an avatar based on the argument we've been having for a week on Bioshock and you somehow think it pertains to you? Get over yourself kid.
Actually I was thinking the same thing about you, particularly in regards to how on FOH you would mention yourself and FOH in the same sentence at every opportunity. Too bad you don't have Lori and Co. to crawl back to whenever you need a favor anymore, and it's pretty much just Sean now.

What's sad is that I fully intended to give you the bird avatar originally and I was just messing with you a little, but then you decided to go full retard. That kind of killed whatever desire I might have had to leave you with an animated gif avatar, so you've burned that bridge. And being that you complained pretty loudly, as far as I'm concerned you can go back to the forum default and you wont have to worry about anyone offending your frail sensibilities, lol. Congrats, you've basically pulled a Goliath, except that you haven't bothered to PM every mod multiple times (yet).

Welp, I guess I'll just go back to helping Draegan count his monies now.

Yeah, that had nothing to do with you Ern. That was 100% based on a Bioshock argument that we were/are having.
It's kind of funny that you just now say"oh hey it was for Bioshock". Particularly when this was already discussed amongst the Mods well before now and you said nothing about it other than saying that it had nothing to do with Sutekh per se and you were doing it on your own"for the lulz". I figured you changing my avatar in return multiple times a day was also just for the lulz, so I was happy to just keep changing it back until you got bored, much like Sutekh's avatar, and I would have given you some animated gif avatars in return instead of the few I gave you (lol at Shelly) except I was too lazy for the most part.

I also fixed your color code, lol. (Tyen CatI'm a Nazi.)

Sean_sl

shitlord
The color code was on purpose so you could still kinda see it!

And the Bioshock avatar really was specifically about an argument we were having (OF WHICH HE IS TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT). The shit *before* the Bioshock Avatar was For The Lulz.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually I was thinking the same thing about you, particularly in regards to how on FOH you would mention yourself and FOH in the same sentence at every opportunity. Too bad you don't have Lori and Co. to crawl back to whenever you need a favor anymore, and it's pretty much just Sean now.

What's sad is that I fully intended to give you the bird avatar originally and I was just messing with you a little, but then you decided to go full retard. That kind of killed whatever desire I might have had to leave you with an animated gif avatar, so you've burned that bridge. And being that you complained pretty loudly, as far as I'm concerned you can go back to the forum default and you wont have to worry about anyone offending your frail sensibilities, lol. Congrats, you've basically pulled a Goliath, except that you haven't bothered to PM every mod multiple times (yet).

Welp, I guess I'll just go back to helping Draegan count his monies now.

It's kind of funny that you just now say"oh hey it was for Bioshock". Particularly when this was already discussed amongst the Mods well before now and you said nothing about it other than saying that it had nothing to do with Sutekh per se and you were doing it on your own"for the lulz". I figured you changing my avatar in return multiple times a day was also just for the lulz, so I was happy to just keep changing it back until you got bored, much like Sutekh's avatar, and I would have given you some animated gif avatars in return instead of the few I gave you (lol at Shelly) except I was too lazy for the most part.

I also fixed your color code, lol. (Tyen CatI'm a Nazi.)
No, what's really sad is you actually think I fucking care about an avatar, how my profile looks, or anything at all about what anyone on this board thinks of me.

Yeah-He-mad_U18chan.jpg

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I suppose all this apparent pent up (sexual) frustration you guys have between yourselves chose an appropriate thread to come to light in...

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
No, what's really sad is you actually think I fucking care about an avatar, how my profile looks, or anything at all about what anyone on this board thinks of me.
Then why were you crying and complaining then? I mean, I already know the answer, I just want to hear you say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.