Does Size Matter

Zuuljin_foh

shitlord
AngryGerbil said:
Dr. Drew says this all the time. He says it"s like a huge misconception that women become loose with more sex or with bigger men.

Good news as far asI"mconcerned.
I"m obviously not as knowledgleble as Dr Drew, but I call BS. Varying the length of time between sex sessions and I can tell a difference in tightness. Yes it contracts back to its original size, but it doesnt take as much pressure to open up again. So while yes they can feel it, it just doesnt feel as "snug" as before. Given enough time though it shrinks back down, as going for a week or more without sex definitely gives a different feeling, but doing it about 2x a day, for a few days and things get a little sloppy. Or maybe I"m just over analyizing things.

Seriously though, a girl isnt just born able to take a coke can or whatever else crazy shit people put up there. Its got to be stretched out to get to that point.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
tikkus said:
Also, just like penis", vaginas vary in size/length. Some women are born loose.
Reminds me of something John Leguisomo said in one of his comedy routines -

"I prefer to think of it as your vagina is too big."

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Arbitrary said:
Reminds me of something John Leguisomo said in one of his comedy routines -

"I prefer to think of it as your vagina is too big."
"it"s like a delicate flow-w-w-w-wer"

Freak was so awesome.

Rad_foh

shitlord
I used to be self conscious about this type of shit till I found out I"ve got a above average size dick... I was so overwhelmed with joy I made love to my hand 4 fucking times.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I"ve done 20 before when I"ve spent an entire day behind a computer screen. For some reason, when I sit down it"s like an unconscious habit.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yes but how do you keep count? I usually lose count (and consciousness) around six.

Grave_foh

shitlord
Any guy who says size doesn"t matter has a small penis. Any girl who says size doesn"t matter is dating a guy with a small penis.

Calamity_foh

shitlord
Grave said:
Any guy who says size doesn"t matter has a small penis. Any girl who says size doesn"t matter is dating a guy with a small penis.
And you should know cuz youre dating a guy with a large penis, amirite?