Does Size Matter

Millie_foh

shitlord
guanna said:
MILLLIEEEEEEEEEE!

Save this thread, split it in two leave the size here and put an Adderal thead in the general forums. I can"t believe I shared my life story in a thread called "Does size matter" located in the Retard Rickshaw!
Meh. I"m not going to weed through every post on this thread and separate the "size" from the "ADD." If y"all can"t keep your ADD discussion out of your penis size discussion, that"s your problem. :p

Lyenae_foh

shitlord
guanna said:
I can"t believe I shared my life story in a thread called "Does size matter" located in the Retard Rickshaw!
that"s why I stand by my original conclusion that people who take brain pills are retards

Lyenae_foh

shitlord
NargorothRiP said:
Pull up a shaw then Lyenae cause you seem right at home here with stupid ass statements like that.
You gonna give me "i sucked at life for reasons all my own so i gave up and took these pills" story too?

Sean_sl

shitlord
So Lyenae, do you happen to be a Scientologist?

"Cause you know, people with fucked up brain chemistries is a very real thing and all.

Zignor 2_foh

shitlord
Lyenae said:
that"s why I stand by my original conclusion that people who take brain pills are retards
What Lyenae is actually trying to say is that it"s possible for people to be retards all on their own, without the assistance of pills.

For an example, refer to Lyenae.

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
So I have to finish my dissertation for my Masters and have a draft ready in two weeks. Naturally, I been slacking around avoiding doing much work the past few weeks. However, going through this thread and reading peoples posts I kinda hoped I had ADHD so I could get some nice drugs prescribed to help me to finish my last ever piece of academic work. Sadly, I failed the symptoms test for it with only one of the symptoms sort of applying to me "(f) often avoids, dislikes, or is reluctant to engage in tasks that require sustained mental effort". So in short any chance one of you guys on ADHD meds mail me some ? Just need 2 weeks supply

guanna_foh

shitlord
It"s ok. I will take the words of two unrelated liscened medical professionals along with my own personal experiences over a random forum poster of whom I have no recollection of ever reading before today. With the post count Lyenae has, it speaks volumes that I don"t recognise the name at all.

Of course, we are afterall, talking about the guy who recommends
Lyenae said:
I"d pickup an Ideallume backlighting kit from Cinemaquest (actually I"d pick one up for any TV). For $90 shipped, it"ll will cast 6500k light behind your TV, surrounding it in a perfect white glow. This will trick your eyes into thinking you have better black levels/contrast then you already do, and ease eyestrain.
If he knew what he was talking about in any field he pretends to be an expert at, he would have known that the Imaging Science Foundation, which is what the entire visual entertainment industry in America uses for it"s baseline, recommends shades of light blue or light green, depending on the brightness or darkness of your viewing room. Grey lighting is actually considered the best for eyestrain reduction and the only thing pure 6500k white light does is crush your black reducing shadow detail. If that"s how you decide to improve contrast levels that, then you, like Lyenae are completly clueless.

In reality, though Bias Lighting (the proper term) is a huge help for night time viewing 6500k is simply too bright, it will crush the black, reduce shadow detail, and actually increase, not decrease eyestrain. The true recommended white light temperature is much lower. Also, white light is only recommended on a black wall with a black TV set.

According to THX standards, also endorsed by the ISF, your background wall is best painted a muted dull grey color. It is then best to back light the set with a very faint and dim blue light to really bring out the finer details of your picture. In Lyenae"s defense, under the proper settings, black walls, black TV set, and zero ambient light in the room otherwise, then the particular model he suggested is appropriate. Who has black walls?

For the standard white walled room, go to Home Depot, grab a blue 3" section of ropelight, wrap it around the back of where the set meets the stand or where the set meets the mount. With this methos you can have other ambient light in the room as well as a black or silver TV set. Green light for plasma sets due to the deep dark levels and blue light for lcd set. Call your local ISF certified professional calibrator to confirm. You can find your local one here.ISF licsened calibrators by state

guanna_foh

shitlord
I was merely referencing another of your ignorant posts and pointing out the fallacies you continuously spew forth in just one of your many postings. I did this to draw a direct comparison to the erroneous statements that you have made in this thread. I am not surprised that you simply could not grasp this obvious and simple technique I have employed to ensure you continue digging yourself into a pit from which, hopefully, there will be no escape.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Remember kids, this is the guy who singlehandedly pushed the republicans deny evolution thread into the hallowed halls of rickshaw hall of fame. Please refer there for more evidence of lack of brain.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
guanna said:
Notice how everyone shut the fuck post post Shaw"s posting?
he"s so powerful he even makes people who try to post not make any sense *

at best lyenae read one too many peter breggin books (a person who acts as a skeptic to psychopharmacology yet makes equally outrageous claims in the opposite direction) and has globally considered all mental illness a simple result of environment and easily correctable by regular therapy. these people have some use because they at least bring up the problems with current views on mental illness, even if they are still batshit crazy in the other direction

and at worst, he knows absolutely nothing about the topic, is himself generally mentally "healthy" (minus possible retardation), and thus concludes that those who aren"t are pussies who needs to suck it up since his sample size of 1 is enough to generalize to everything

given the history of postings by lyenae, i"d be shocked if it wasnt the latter

*gay smiley to indicate friendly ridiculing