Does Size Matter

Sithro_foh

shitlord
My mind is an odd one. When it comes to reading and writing, I"m pretty good at it. I have trouble remembering names and dates, though. It"s weird, someone could say something, and it"ll trigger information. For instance, someone says something, and I"ll reply with facts about said subject out of no where.

So yeah, I think my brain retains most information, it"s just that I can"t summon it at will. That, and I usually second guess myself.

Math is what bites me in the ass, though. Today I"m studying for something, and I was learning about positives and negatives. For some reason, I can"t comprehend that two negatives equal a positive. It"s almost like saying two rights equal a wrong, lol.

Millie_foh

shitlord
Sithro said:
My mind is an odd one. When it comes to reading and writing, I"m pretty good at it. I have trouble remembering names and dates, though. It"s weird, someone could say something, and it"ll trigger information. For instance, someone says something, and I"ll reply with facts about said subject out of no where.

So yeah, I think my brain retains most information, it"s just that I can"t summon it at will. That, and I usually second guess myself.

Math is what bites me in the ass, though. Today I"m studying for something, and I was learning about positives and negatives. For some reason, I can"t comprehend that two negatives equal a positive. It"s almost like saying two rights equal a wrong, lol.
This is apropos of nothing, but what is your signature quote from? It"s hilarious.

Sithro_foh

shitlord
Millie said:
This is apropos of nothing, but what is your signature quote from? It"s hilarious.
Can"t find the thread for some reason, but I know we were talking about playing Pokemon Snap drunk. :p

guanna_foh

shitlord
I have always loved it. I ssumed it was from a couple of friends sitting in the living room playing little brother"s pokemon snap game while tokin the herb.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
well originally I was playing it with a friend"s five year old son, but eventually he had to fight me for the controller back cause that game was addicting. I kicked his ass at pokemon arena to make up for it.

bralkan

The old ways are still best
EVERYONE, Lyenae has the answers -

Go ahead, tell us how easy it is. For you.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Clericnon2boxed said:
If you go only once a week I bet it will be massive.
Funnily enough I haven"t ejaculated for a week. I don"t think this has ever happened and I started masturbating when I was 6. TBH I didn"t know what I was doing until my teens. LOL