Dominion Season 2 (Syfy)

Cybsled

1st season was pretty good, so hopefully the 2nd can continue that. Seems to be a decent start, although I'm not so sure about the "kid" they picked up.

Also, about the end...

The backshot of "William" seems to suggest that Wheeler actually did execute him in the desert last season and him setting him free was a delusion

Column_sl

shitlord
This got picked up? Show had one good episode ,and it was downhill from there.

We had a thread on the first season. Feels like it's been awhile since the first season aired.

Cybsled

No one seems to discuss this show here, but Thursday's episode was pretty good. Event Horizon style evil + an entire city = fun ;p

Caliane

yeah. all around enjoy this show. Need to kill of Giles though. that ridiculous accent. And it drives me nuts when bad tv shows have characters like that, who survive via absurd dues ex over and over. this is particularly notable when it gets lampshaded with Zoe, not getting the magic dues ex machina.

Ganthorn

N00b
yeah. all around enjoy this show. Need to kill of Giles though. that ridiculous accent. And it drives me nuts when bad tv shows have characters like that, who survive via absurd dues ex over and over. this is particularly notable when it gets lampshaded with Zoe, not getting the magic dues ex machina.
If they aren't going to get rid of them I would at least rather him come out of this experience straight up evil. That could be fun.