Don Jon - Joseph Gordon-Levitt - Scarlett Johansson

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I just got back from seeing this, I enjoyed it. Probably not as much as I thought I would but I still thought it was pretty good.

Scarlett was hot as fuck...as usual. The scene where she rubs her ass all over Jon at her door was pretty awesome.

kudos

<Banned>
I just got back from seeing this, I enjoyed it. Probably not as much as I thought I would but I still thought it was pretty good.

Scarlett was hot as fuck...as usual. The scene where she rubs her ass all over Jon at her door was pretty awesome.
Makes me hope he had her in mind the entire time he was writing that scene.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I really liked the movie, but it felt like it ended before it was supposed to for some reason.

*shrugs*

Needless

Toe Sucker
Dat booty grind doe. A lot of that shit was awkward to watch but entertaining overall lol
I think JGL just wanted an excuse to dry hump and make out with scarlet, so he made this movie~

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Saw this today with my wife. We liked it, we even laughed at the parts we had already seen on the trailers. Though I do have to say our biggest laughs of the day were for the Bad Grandpa Trailer.

I even liked how the movie went at the end. Felt like they were setting you up for him to learn how to be a good boyfriend from the older chick so he could go back to Scarlett, but no he stuck to his guns. Fuck that bitch! I was glad that was not the direction it took. It was obvious that the sister was saving her words for something that mattered however I expected more of a funny one liner, it was cool to see her throw wisdom out there.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Finally got around to watching this after downloading it forever ago. Surprisingly good. It's like the anti-500 Days of Summer. I like both movies but they are almost complete opposites, yet end up at similar resolutions.