Donation Status Enabled

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So I enabled a donation that upgrades your user status. You can reach it by hovering over your username in the top right corner and looking for where it says Account Upgrades. Or click this - https://www.rererolled.org/index.php?account/upgrades

This will give you access to two new forums.

One is where the moderators will post changes upcoming and discussion about what we are doing. This will be read only for the users but available for everyone in the donation group to see. It has the benefit of you being able to 'like' a post made as a form of voting or affirming an action taken. You get your voice heard with the least amount of typing necessary this way!!

The second is for you to request what you want. Every single dime donated will be put back into this forum. If you guys donate $6,000 then there will be $6,000 for "us" to spend on this forum. Right now I have spent about $200 and so that will get paid off first, not because I can't afford it but if we can make it so that none of us have any kind of priority then it will be much easier to prevent any kind of future entitlement.

There will be a log posted with sanitized information to show exactly how much is coming in and how much is going out! We have accountants up in here!!

If nobody ever donates then nothing will change, this isn't a need but some people have expressed it and Xenforo makes it super super simple to enable it unlike vbulletin with manual upgrades.

If for some reason it isn't working for you let me know. If you want to send a custom amount then my paypal is [email protected].

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
Donation process all works well. Glad to add to the kitty! Keep up the amazing work.

• 1Like

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Does it have to be a monthly donation? Is there a minimum donation?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
a_skeleton_03, your (I assume its you) real name can be seen when donating. Just FYI.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Does it have to be a monthly donation? Is there a minimum donation?

It does not have to be monthly, I made a single donation of $20 also or you can use my paypal email and send any custom amount.

a_skeleton_03, your (I assume its you) real name can be seen when donating. Just FYI.

Unavoidable, also I hope we are all adults. I also see yours when you donate.

• 1Like

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
rule #1 of the internet: no one is adult. no one is female. no one is.

• 2Like

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
why does it say 5 bucks per year?
To get the DONATOR banner you can either give 5 bucks a year or 20 in one go and keep the banner for life.

If you're a cool guy, you can do both just because.

• 1Like

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
othree is the rere lord of poz loads

look at those loads, man

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I never donated to the last site because of that gay junkies nation bullshit

• 2Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
why is it paypal only? I went to paypal (haven't used it for years) and it brings out some very very risky "hei is this your phone number, I wanna call you, so I can verify you" crap.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Donated and happy top be here, thanks for all the hard work Gents.

• 2Like