Dont trust the bitch in apt 23

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They started releasing the final episodes and they are pure gold, really sad this show got cacelled. The AA and JVDB possible being a father were pretty amazing

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The entire series is on Netflix now, which means you can not only watch it, but watch it in an order that makes sense.

Vorph

Netflix partially fixed the episode order, but it's still somewhat wrong.

Correct order:

SEASON 1
1. Pilot
2. Daddy's Girl.
3. Mean Girls.
4. Making Rent.
5. The Wedding.
6. The Scarlet Neighbor.
7. Whatever it Takes.
8. It's Just Sex.
9. The Leak.
10. Parent Trap.
11. Shitagi Nashi.
12. Bar Lies.
13. A Weekend in the Hamptons.

SEASON 2
1. A Reunion.
2. It's a Miracle.
3. Love and Monsters.
4. Sexy People.
5. Paris.
6. Teddy Trouble.
7. Monday June.
8. Dating Games.
9. The D.
10. The Seven Year Bitch.
11. Using People...
12. Ocupado...
13. Original Bitch...

And yes, "The Leak..." is missing completely for some unknown reason.

Homsar

Can't look it up but isn't there 18 episodes atm?. Anyways, I really wish a network would pick this show up

Vorph

Nah, it's 26; ABC never aired the final 8 episodes of season two in the U.S.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Think he meant 18 for season 2.

IMDB says 19. After seeing this post I went over to IPTorrents and they had up to episode 18, and 8 only as of this week. 19 is "Original Bitch" so I'm guessing that hits the webs next week? Or something.

Homsar

I watched it if its the one I'm thinking of. Episode is her trying to track down her old roomate. Season one was good but season 2 was amazing, I also enjoyed the aussie boyfriend

Vorph

Eh, not sure what you're talking about. I watched all the unaired episodes on Hulu months ago; the only thing that's changed is that they aren't on Hulu anymore but now they're on Netflix (except one episode is missing). There's nothing new coming out.

IMDB lists the episodes as they aired, which was totally out of order. The show was written as two 13 episode seasons, but ABC only aired 7 in the spring and bumped the remaining 6 to the beginning of the fall season, and then never aired the final 8 at all.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh, not sure what you're talking about.
Searched for them on IPTorrents, all were available except the last one. All were released a week apart on there. So I was assuming that whatever source they were getting it from was releasing them a week apart. Which is weird but whatever.

Just to show I'm not completely crazy.

eZ3X6SQ.png

And there's 26 total episodes, 7 in "season 1" and 19 in "season 2."

Homsar

Yeah I'm pretty sure they changed it to 7 or 8 episodes for season 1

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didnt care for the show. It was campy and unbelievable and borderline lame. With that said, I watched the first 10 episodes in one sitting and only stopped due to RL obligations - so perhaps I do like the show.

nu_11

I didnt care for the show. It was campy and unbelievable and borderline lame. With that said, I watched the first 10 episodes in one sitting and only stopped due to RL obligations - so perhaps I do like the show.
You shut your whore mouth.