Doom/Stoner Rock

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I find myself leaning towards this genre more and more. There's a lot of metal I'd like more, except for the vocals. I've found myself going back to older bands, or even back to old punk stuff.

Weird, half of this thread is videos from one Stoned Meadow of Doom channel or another.

Here's another.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I find myself leaning towards this genre more and more. There's a lot of metal I'd like more, except for the vocals. I've found myself going back to older bands, or even back to old punk stuff.

Weird, half of this thread is videos from one Stoned Meadow of Doom channel or another.

Here's another.

SMOD is how I find most of mine, that dude puts out a ton of shit. I bought one of his shirts just to support him. Some really good bands pumping this stuff out daily now.

I’ve slowly moved from metal playlists to stoner over the past 3-4 years. It’s just easier to listen to at work and while doing hobby stuff. It helps my dad likes it too, so we share the better ones when we come across them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Here's another.

You’d probably like these bands, they’re more on the metal side of stoner spectrum with good vocalists.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You’d probably like these bands, they’re more on the metal side of stoner spectrum with good vocalists.

So far I'm getting a The Sword vibe from Wolftooth. Maybe Tres Brujas = Sword of my Father, but not so similar that I'm put off by it.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So far I'm getting a The Sword vibe from Wolftooth. Maybe Tres Brujas = Sword of my Father, but not so similar that I'm put off by it.

That was my reaction to them at first, a couple of early riffs on the album are similar but after a couple of listens I was really into it. I’m hoping the do another album in 2019, I’m really interested to see what they come up with. I’ll probably see them live soon, they’re in Indiana so I see shows from them pop up in Indy quite a bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
These guys.got weird on this album and it works so well

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user