Doom/Stoner Rock

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As I like this type of music in general, could I make a request that links be single songs rather than full albums?

Sinnes

Molten Core Raider
Progressive doom metal band Dark Matter (UK) is releasing a new album on the 19th, there's one track available so you can get a taste of things to come. i love the sound/studio mix and the vocals. Versatile songwriting in the track available, 2.Stagefright, doesn't feel like cookie-cutter doom template tune so i hope the rest of the album follows the same path..

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cleetus-Meetbeetus

<Silver Donator>
Progressive doom metal band Dark Matter (UK) is releasing a new album on the 19th, there's one track available so you can get a taste of things to come. i love the sound/studio mix and the vocals. Versatile songwriting in the track available, 2.Stagefright, doesn't feel like cookie-cutter doom template tune so i hope the rest of the album follows the same path..

Kind of an odd change up in the middle, but I like it.

Sinnes

Molten Core Raider
Kind of an odd change up in the middle, but I like it.

Hah yup, i was also surprised at 3:00 or wherever that hapenned:)I talked with the writer on facebook and he said the album will not follow doom by numbers standard template so i'm curious to see what other kind of unusual-for-doom-songs bits he has in the rest of the songs