DOOM

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh god, not a good sign when your $60 game that has not even launched yet is being discounted nearly 50%. This is going to be a disaster, lol.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought it, pre-loading now. The video looked like what I want out of a Doom game. We'll see.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
^^ Next time paypal me the cash, and I will burn it in a fire with a Diablo figurine next to it, send you the video, while I am hammered, and it will be more entertaining.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oh god, not a good sign when your $60 game that has not even launched yet is being discounted nearly 50%. This is going to be a disaster, lol.
No? Places like cdkeys purchase cheap keys from Russia or Mexico and resell them.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Yeah that seems to be par for the course for PC game sales these days.

From what I saw in that stream it looked good. Still just going to get it on gamefly. Redbox is like $3 a day and that adds up fast unless you no life it and do nothing but console all day.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
^^ Next time paypal me the cash, and I will burn it in a fire with a Diablo figurine next to it, send you the video, while I am hammered, and it will be more entertaining.
Sounds like that would be worth $35 to see!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Do you want to burn my signed Kingdoms of Amalur troll statue too? Could make a whole event out of it.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't usually get this stuff the day it comes out, anybody know if Steam unlocks it at midnight local time?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been watching a few streams, and the game looks really fun. Watch a stream by TotalBiscuit for a bit and he loved it, think I'll get it.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
heT0Pxj.png

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Do you want to burn my signed Kingdoms of Amalur troll statue too? Could make a whole event out of it.
This would be epic
smile.png

Watched a stream this morning "This is seriously the fucking intro? Really?" Breaks free from chains, kills a few things, presses a button and holograms show up saying some random devil stuff. Effort. Lol. Sorry but yeah, gun play and old school easy to design shit? Sure. But while I'm playing uncharted 4 I have seen just how fucking sad some of these other releases are.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Totalbiscuit video on the single player. Not a WTF is, just a post stream video.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I think most people, while hyped about just no character development and running around gunning shit down with no recourse, when Doom was Doom and Quake was Quake, it was a fucking Shareware title. Not 60 bucks.