DOTA 2

Sulrn

Deuces
Maybe it's because I'm at work, but I can't remember where to check my current ranking status anymore. I was just looking at it two weeks ago too...

ps Still need a trade thread.

ohmgee_sl

shitlord
Maybe it's because I'm at work, but I can't remember where to check my current ranking status anymore. I was just looking at it two weeks ago too...

ps Still need a trade thread.
Have to do it in dota just go to the watch tab then recent games open filter put your name in and search each skill level to see if your in the bracket

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Have to do it in dota just go to the watch tab then recent games open filter put your name in and search each skill level to see if your in the bracket
Just make sure you check games that you have solo queued in, any kind of group queue will skew the results that you see.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There were several requests for a Dota 2 Trade Thread and I couldn't find one already made so I thought I'd get it out of the way. If a mod disagrees with this then feel free to remove it/move it somewhere else.

I am personally looking for the Spirit Breaker set either individual pieces or the entire set for something of equal value or keys. My steam name is Bainataurm and everything I have is up for trade for reasonable offers.

Bain

I started a dota 2 trade thread for those interested in trading. If anyone has a better idea for the placement of the thread(or thinks it doesn't belong) just go ahead and remove it. I figure I'd rather trade my items with you guys than randoms.
smile.png

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Perhaps this should be the Dota 2 / Steam trading thread? Since the steam card shit is all over the place now.

Bain

That may be a good idea. I forgot about the new trading cards. I am also looking for a Dendi/Puppey player card if anyone has one.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
You should also get an invite to the rerolled.org guild, I don't think you're in it. Join the FoH channel and just ask, someone should send you an invite.

Bain

That's done. I have several/all of the Solar Divine set for Lina if you are interested in that, btw(@Zaphid)!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I added a Second page to the spreadsheet which has all the entries so far sorted by skill bracket listing and just cleaned up the formatting so its easier to use. If anyone has any ideas to make it more functional let me know.

15 of 66 tagged people are in so far.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm normal bracket, but only because I don't play a lot. I probably watch more games then I play. I know the meta, the only thing that separates me and a vhigh player is mechanics and split second decision making.