DOTA 2

Nutron_sl

shitlord
95 minute fnatic vs mouz game...the game is broken to lall hell with lasers persisting and armageddon top lane. funny as hell .

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It is no coincidence that with the surge of new players, games have gone to shit for me.

9 games in a row of just ... pain.

I'm on break till things pan out or the baddies lose their 100 straight and leave!

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
VP drafts in the finals of the corsair were just poo.
A bunch of unforced errors on top of it. The rosh pit-fight where they should've backed after buybacks.
The lack of detection against a Nyx at 40 minutes in for a game deciding fight.
The continual baits by Nyx where QoP and NP tried to jump a hero.

I like VP but they need to get their shit together.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I think they took it as a last ditch opportunity to take some odd pick ideas going into TI3 - it wasn't a huge money tourney - they were already second place. But mouz is probably the 3rd best western team atm imo.

What a fun game. I just got an abandon when a troll Wisp on our team ported me just outside the enemy T3 in an area I can't get out of without a tp and then proceeds to feed our courier to the enemy team. Yay....

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What a fun game. I just got an abandon when a troll Wisp on our team ported me just outside the enemy T3 in an area I can't get out of without a tp and then proceeds to feed our courier to the enemy team. Yay....
You can disablehelp to prevent that but you kinda need to know before it happens, it definitely sucks. Best solution is asking in all chat for the enemies to kill you by telling them where you are, but in some cases the place cannot be reached easily.

You can disablehelp to prevent that but you kinda need to know before it happens, it definitely sucks. Best solution is asking in all chat for the enemies to kill you by telling them where you are, but in some cases the place cannot be reached easily.
I told them they might as well push after wisp also TP'd the Treant up there too. They weren't sure to believe me. About 10 minutes later they finally scouted out and killed all of us.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I don't think disable help works for tether?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's been suggested like years ago that they should add a special base recall that takes a long time to cast(like 1minute cast or some shit) so you can get back to base if some assfuck puts in a spot where you're stuck. It used to be common for people to play darkseer or rubick and get people stuck on the hills around the runes(can still do it but it's a lot harder) and if they were in a 5man they would get you stuck there and not kill you/camp the courier so you'd get an abandon and they'd get a free win.

It happens fairly rarely though so I guess they don't want to bother.

Disable help works for Relocate in dota1, in dota2 they went the lazy way and it disables Tether(so you can't be relocated). Still doesn't disable a bunch of shit that can be annoying though like venge Swap or Pugna's Decrepify.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
There actually was one for a few versions of dota. It was -unstuck. It was a 1 minute cast time TP.

Also, the "We're just trying a new draft for TI3" excuse only works if you play well. VP played like shit in game 4. They threw themselves into melee range at a gyro of all things for a double kill first blood for Black. Then they kept throwing their dicks into the meatgrinder for like 15 straight minutes when it was clear it wasn't working.

Then they had an opening to still win when Mouz kept getting picked off in dumb places as 3 or 4 when they should've been 5, but VP wasted that with no detection and shit positioning.

It's a finals of a tournament someone sponsored. Play like you want to win and stop fucking around, it isn't good for the sport.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Was amusing watching Mouz tp out on them like 15 times in a row because they had no way to disable it outside of Axe's call.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I got an immortal lone druid weapon. I guess it's random? What else are people getting from the gift box?