DOTA 2

nu_11

Earlier in the game LD said BKB not so good against them because of ghosts and gargoyles, later says BKB so good against them because they have so much magic damage.

It's obviously good against them. Shaking my head at that first comment.

Game boiled down to a couple of misplays by Loda and S4. Loda mostly because he has no damage.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
That DP living vs 4 with the silence mid was the big moment!
biggrin.png

AVOSS making them plays.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Played a cool fucking game vs a Brood and NP a few minutes ago and this happened.

I get her going through trees but under and outside the map? Fuck this patch.

i7YdZtFE3srP5.gif

niss_sl

shitlord
Yeah I'm not pleased with the brood changes. I do agree that she needs help but at the moment unless you stun and burst her, there's no ganking her as she'll just sit on top of trees even if you dust her.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
Made out like a pirate betting against Na'Vi in the Na'Vi vs. Alliance match. Before gametime it was 54/46 in favor of Na'vi.

Na'Vi got blown the fuck out two games in a row. The Medusa pick game 2 out of Na'vi was a hail mary play but it worked not at all against Alliance when they had S4 mid and a roaming windrunner who just dominated the early game.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Played a cool fucking game vs a Brood and NP a few minutes ago and this happened.

I get her going through trees but under and outside the map? Fuck this patch.

i7YdZtFE3srP5.gif
Need someone who can fight Batrider up there! In all serious I agree that all heroes should be limited to the map but I don't have an issue with trees, it isn't any different than blink, orb, and a number of other escapes. Many heroes have try destroying abilities so just pick one as a counter.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I may be low lvl but why even bother dealing with Brood? Aside from porting back when time permits to slow the push you have a huge team fight advantage as brood offers almost nothing there IMO. Just force fights on the other players, stomp and roll to a win.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Because brood can easily get farm and push a lane, so you either let her push or you (don't) kill her. Mass sheepsticks and dust works though.

I don't have a problem at all with her being able to go through trees and sitting on the edge of the map but when she's allowed to go where no other hero other than batrider for a limited amount of time it's really fucking silly.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Right, as I said you just let her push and stomp the rest of team. Maybe in high/vhigh this doesn't work but in normal I've yet to have a problem with a team having brood.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Right, as I said you just let her push and stomp the rest of team. Maybe in high/vhigh this doesn't work but in normal I've yet to have a problem with a team having brood.
It's even easier if anything in vhigh. Other team picks brood: auto win cause its 4v5.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Made out like a pirate betting against Na'Vi in the Na'Vi vs. Alliance match. Before gametime it was 54/46 in favor of Na'vi.

Na'Vi got blown the fuck out two games in a row. The Medusa pick game 2 out of Na'vi was a hail mary play but it worked not at all against Alliance when they had S4 mid and a roaming windrunner who just dominated the early game.
The only time i'd bet on Navi is vs Alliance, because all the other times the odds are so bad their occasional meltdown or throw will lose you more than you can win. I should probably start betting against them when it's like 80:20

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good Guy Navi.

EG gets ddos and navi opts to replay the match instead of taking the default victory.