DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well yeah if you don't know how to play the hero, you can not skill ulti and still kinda contribute decently, though I'd just skill it and use it poorly for splitpushing/scouting if anything.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, even if you use the familiars only grouped with your hero, it's still worth it, because they actually hurt a lot, especially with -armor, or just share control and let me fucking handle it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They also feed gold if you don't micro them, which is a pretty big downside if you're terrible about it. I'd still find use for them though, even with my micro being absolutely awful, it's not that hard to setup stuns when chasing people/ganking people(requires more work to do in the middle of a fight), and as you said you can just right click someone with your familiars+medallion+grave chill and let them dump some good damage into them, especially supports.

But I've seen people do that shit even before the compendium, where they random visage, don't know how to play it and go stupid shit like carry visage(using grave chill as a very shitty steroid and grave cloak for tankiness) instead of repicking/swapping it.

Elerion

N00b
If you'rereally badat micro, going Visage without ulti is almost better than with it, to avoid feeding 200 gold every cooldown.

Of course, if you're that bad, you shouldn't have picked Visage, but :pubs:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What? They're predictions, obviously they're not factual. If you mean the analysis leading to the predictions, they explain quite clearly the source and numbers they're using, they're using stats from the euro teams that are playing in the qualifiers in the past 2patches as well as the other qualifiers to account for recent trends changes/new patch version(which mostly has been played during qualifiers).

Unless you're misunderstanding what the compendium predictions are about, which is ONLY for the european qualifiers. None of the stats for the american, SEA or chinese qualifiers have any incidence on the predictions in the compendium, they're only used as source material to guess what'll happen during the euro qualifier.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Are we supposed to be using the American or other regions? Or the one across all regions. Those answers don't seem factual but rather "picks"
Did you even read how it works in the compendium ? the predictions are for EU only, so you have other regions to give you an idea about viable picks.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did you even read how it works in the compendium ? the predictions are for EU only, so you have other regions to give you an idea about viable picks.
When I try to do the drop down for the compendium to make predictions it just blanks out each time. Are the predictions open for it yet?

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Sounds like most people can make an 8est or 9est draft time tonight? I know its late tonight, we can always move it if anyone objects - I'd just like to get it done, if tonight doesn't work, does Saturday night work 100% for everyone?

niss_sl

shitlord
What? They're predictions, obviously they're not factual. If you mean the analysis leading to the predictions, they explain quite clearly the source and numbers they're using, they're using stats from the euro teams that are playing in the qualifiers in the past 2patches as well as the other qualifiers to account for recent trends changes/new patch version(which mostly has been played during qualifiers).

Unless you're misunderstanding what the compendium predictions are about, which is ONLY for the european qualifiers. None of the stats for the american, SEA or chinese qualifiers have any incidence on the predictions in the compendium, they're only used as source material to guess what'll happen during the euro qualifier.
Thanks you are correct. I misunderstood what they were for and clearly missed the European part.