DOTA 2

Louis

Trakanon Raider
That doesn't bother me at all, It was a legitimate question. When people say 'one of the best' it's a very broad term that has multiple different meanings. I just wanted to know where you classified them.
In that case, I'd say a team that can consistently win or atleast put up a good match regardless of the draft. I'd probably rank Na'vi and Fnatic 1/2 interchangeably with Nth, Empire, and VP in the following 3 slots. There are other teams (EG, Mouz, Dignitas, and Liquid) that could beat any of these teams on any given day though. Guess that's the great thing about Dota is that there are so many variables nothing is a sure thing.

As said earlier, Puppy is basically a genius when it comes to drafting. He's not afraid to break the meta (although sometimes it bites him in the ass, hi2u nix pick in ti2). He has been going against the grain and choosing odd lane assignments which completely mind fucks the other team. They just never know what Xboct they are going to get match to match. Sometimes he'll be a farming machine and completely dominate mid-late game and other's he'll make really, really questionable choices that set the team back.

Sulrn

Deuces
Tusk is mad fun.
Maybe I'm just dense, because I quit TDA before tusk was in... but whats the point of his character? Seems like a shitty one trick initiator. So far every time I've played against him, I've steam rolled over him.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Maybe I'm just dense, because I quit TDA before tusk was in... but whats the point of his character? Seems like a shitty one trick initiator. So far every time I've played against him, I've steam rolled over him.
He basically seems like a Nyx Assassin/BH/Bloodseeker type character with less gank ability. He has good chasing abilities and high burst which is similar.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
YO anyone down for inhouse games tomorrow or sunday? Post here if you want to play and what time, won't bother with shit unless we get at least 9 responses.

Simas_sl

shitlord
First time I played him I went 14-1-9 or so, and the 1 was a fountain dive at the very end of the game. This is normal skill mind you. After I was a few kills and levels ahead I could kill pretty much anyone I found on the map. I like his ball because I like being mobile and stuns. Bringing people along for the ride is a cool bonus. His shard wall is sweet too. During laning, if one of the enemies takes creep aggro at the wrong time you can ice wall em in with the creeps and really mess em up. Add in the awesome factor of the punch and I found him very fun to play.

I figure pro wise if you want a ganker you'd go with QoP, Night, or Nyx and if you want initi you'd go with Mag, so he's prob not that exciting. Normal skill pub all pick though . . .

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
If someone reminds me on steam to come play, I can most likely be around later in the evening or sometime sunday.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Dignitas just picked Warlock and Spectre against nth, should be interesting.
I'm not sure whether nth isn't sure how to play against that or Dignitas hasn't practiced it that much, because it looks a bit like a game of throws. Solo batrider death, followed by teamwipe of nth ... Eh ?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Ya Reddit and Liquid but they are really really bad. I use to do them months ago and the players are pretty shit
Fuck if it at least weeds out the supports trying to carry id be happy enough with that, and we should be able to get an inhouse going theres randomly 2-15 people in channel FOH at any given time.

question answered.

Simas_sl

shitlord
Dignitas picked up Warlock again.

Midas lock new meta.

Oh, and dotabuff reports lock has surpassed drow as character with highest win %.