DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Just look at the rewards and see if you feel anything's worth your money. You get shit like couriers, loading screens and some items. Also remember you can buy most of that shit directly for a lot less than it costs to upgrade the compendium. If you don't care about any of it, you don't have to level it. Can also get a bunch of free points just filling up shit, even though you missed the qualifiers points and what not. One of the main advantage of leveling the compendium was the massive boost it gave but if you don't play the game it doesn't really do shit. It was also a good way for people to spend more money than just the compendium unlike last year and still get something(other than compendiums to give to friends), which is why it reached such ridiculous amounts this year.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Arc Warden is the OP of the heroes yet to be released. I think my win % was like 90 with him.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new Bulldog sets are fucking amazing. I will never buy them from the store since that supports Alliance so I have to wait for them to hit the market, but man are they awesome.

The Lone Druid set has little rats on his belt and a jailors collar that has the Sheever S on it.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dammit, Mirana and Invoker lost the Arcane vote. Guess I'll vote for Jugg now because PA = meh.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm stoked for the jugg arcana, a mask would be awesome.

PA is a bit meh, she looks just ... plain.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since Dota brings in heroes from different realms, in my head I think of Juggernaut as the First Sword of the Seguleh from the Malazan series of books. The mask with the marks on it and the blade seem fitting to me anyways.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It looks like CIS finally got their visas on the 4th try. The US visa officer they got the 4th time actually played DOTA and knew who they were. He wanted to be added to their friends list and he approved them lol ;P

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Do they really thing their largest and most target audience are a bunch of unemployed people or kids on summer break?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bulldog sets are on the workshop, and yea that's really idiotic to not have it at least when everyone can watch it.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well Europe is going to be 7-8 hours ahead, but that would still make it really early morning.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've had to book Monday and Tuesday off work (live in the UK) - really annoying..why couldn't the final be held on a Sunday, then I could book just one day off work.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Final event is during EU prime time, finishes around midnight. I guess we make it worth it ? Then again, staying up until 6am last TI was kinda memorable and special.