DOTA 2

Simas_sl

shitlord
Unless he said something else that I missed, the last thing I saw him say was that.
That was it. Thanks for the translation; that's awesome.

It may be nerdy but I really enjoy how international the whole scene is. Something about listening to an Australian caster (living in London?) cast a game between Eastern European teams all from the comfort of my home on the East Coast of the United States. It's like the end of Trainspotting in this bitch.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Navi vs Fnatic in D2L: XBOCT on Nyx - either Puppey has one if his brain farts or this is gonna be fun.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
FIXED either way navi outpicked fnatic pretty bad here. Easy win unless navi fucks up.

edit: wtf???? did navi just change heroes? Wasn't dendi rhasta, aa on na and xboct on gyro?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I know I been an invite whore, but I need just one more! TY you guys its for my little bro.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
EternalEnvy kicked out of NTH by Loda due to "nationality issues"http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...ed_off_of_nth/

I'm going with the version where Loda was playing like ass and blamed EE and due to him being the most famous guy and the rest of the team being swedish, he got their support. Kicking one of the best captains in Dota 2 scene was definitely a smart idea and they should rename themselves to No Canadian.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Meh, I always thought he was kinda overrated. NTH has had some really bad performance recently, and it had a lot to do with midgame decision making (aka the captain's role).

an accordion_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_14529.jpg

lion cm veno trilane, too stronk

look at that final score

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
lion cm veno trilane, too stronk

look at that final score
Triple "supports" trilane are generally strong as fuck, because it's all heroes that are very strong in lane due to early scaling and shit, and since no one's a squishy asshole with no damage or CC like the people you usually support, it becomes a rapefest as soon as you can pull the trigger. Other fun thing in pubs is roaming shaker/SK. Almost no pubs knows how to deal with a retard sitting middle in the fog for 5mins so he can fissure block your ass in the river. Like they play safe for 15secs, then they forget about you and just walk down the river to go last hit. Then they rez, TP back, play safe for 10secs, walk down the river. You can literally sit 10mins mid and get kills after kills.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You type dota_range_display x(not sure what the max range on bear is nowadays, 900? 1200? anyway you type that). Might need to adjust range since it might start from your hitbox borders instead of the center so it might be like 30 units further or whatever. If you want to automate the process you should check the forums for whatever thread that explains how to do alias and shit, or google it, you can make it a toggle on a key to display only when you want or only when it's pressed.