DOTA 2

an accordion_sl

shitlord
-> casters are pretty bad at creating hype (where are you Ayesee)
are-you-serious.jpg

Vici is gona win. That aggression is srs biznis.
Newbee has been wrecking China all year, why would this grand final be different?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ayesee makes me want to punch things.

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETINGGGGGGGS AND SALUTATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DOTA FANS....

is all it takes for me want to headbutt my monitor on his fat face.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I loved how Rotk handed the microphone around to his teammates during the press conference, getting each of them involved.

Newbee just looks like a bunch of scared little kids.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hoping VG wins, Super plays Razor on a different level than any other player and I think Newbee will ban it out right off.

Newbee looked like a bunch of robots in that press conference.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Finally got it on Dota2. Wasn't working on Twitch or ESPN and I can't access in game atm.

hallelujah

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Newbee 3-1. They'll challenge VG when they make their pushes. EG won the one game they fought at their tier 1s.

Hake_sl

shitlord
Reminded me of Loda going solo to his death (almost same play). Maybe this is what happens when under preasure, and your team is getting behind by a few seconds on each play and it just adds up and then the carry think his team mates are just behind but they ain't..

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm glad fuckingmad is making it sound so easy. Because it is. Vici has been transparent the entire tournament. Newbee is just picking them apart.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Vg is losing these games on the draft. I may be wrong but I think they lose game 4 in horrible fashion unless they completely crush the lanes (which they failed to do the last two games). Looks like congrats to Newbee.

Edit:
And then vg gives up first blood 1 minute in. They are playing so predictably that Newbee looks a step or two ahead.