DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, his spin still suffers from being damage nerf past early game, but removing that would make him skyrocket through pick/ban lists. The ward is the best healing ability in the game, but the problem is that without Omni, his mobility is still atrocious. His stats would be less relevant if he had mana to use spin-omni at 6 and so on, but unless you have enough money (safelane) to buy stat items by that time, you are forced to skill stats to actually use the skills.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
His skills are irrelevant. The stat build is not so you can use spin-omni combo lol. You only need 1 pt in spin for magic immunity, 1 pt in crit and your ult.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Rumors can go fuck themselves, until they actually announce something, I don't care. It's just everybody clickbaiting at this point.

nu_11

I quite like Aui. Too bad for C9. Maybe Aui's lv.1 TI4 Rosh finally caught up with them?

Who's this new guy Sumail?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
N0tail going to C9 would be kinda sad, guy is like crazy good, he deserves to be in a really top tier team. I wonder if he didn't like his current team or they didn't like him or RTZ was a package with Zai so they had to kick him or whatever, it's kind of a weird choice tbh considering how well he performed in the team.

Del

Vyemm Raider
C9 has gotten more top 2 tournament finishes than any other team in 2014. (hiyo)

They are a top tier team so not sure what's sad about it.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well, because they are the only squad that stuck around for the whole year
biggrin.png
And they mostly got demolished in those finals, I remember certain tinker support pick.

I'm not sure how I feel about the new Secret, this is likely the last round of shuffles before the TI, so hopefully they put the team together with that in mind. They also got an invite to the chinese TI along with EG, so hopefully they won't disappoint.

ESEX delivered another chapter:Harry Potter Dota: The Fogwards Express | Esports Express

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, because they are the only squad that stuck around for the whole year
biggrin.png
And they mostly got demolished in those finals, I remember certain tinker support pick.[/url]
Who? C9? The only game they didn't do well in was their last which was the level-1 Roshan, the casters felt C9 had the better draft so without that they had a decent chance of winning particularly with how well they played throughout the tournament.

C9 without Aui and Pie (and Sing!) seems like a shadow of itself, I think innovative support play was pretty key to their success.

Arteezy on Secret with S4 and KuroKy playing a core seems strange. Does KuroKy move to offlane? Does S4?

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Guess it was a pipe dream to hope for a RTZ, kuroky, universe, notail, Zai line up for TI5.
frown.png

I guess it'll be RTZ mid, kuroky safe, S4 off? I'm sure Zai can do offline pretty damn good but can see S4 supporting.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
From what I'm reading it's 1 artezy 2 s4 3 zai 4 kuro 5 ppy. It's not official yet that n0tails joinING c9 but masons been right about everything else. (He originally leaked everything) honestly I'd rather n0tails go to A in either a mid or support role. I wanted to like secret but they just kicked their 2 most constant players....

Am I the only one that finds the constant roster shuffling in dota awful and really distracting? I want to like teams but there's very little loyalty to anyone. Also does anyone else find it ironic that only Era of the fanatic crew Is currently signed to a sponser out of the fnatic team.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
From what I'm reading it's 1 artezy 2 s4 3 zai 4 kuro 5 ppy. It's not official yet that n0tails joinING c9 but masons been right about everything else. (He originally leaked everything) honestly I'd rather n0tails go to A in either a mid or support role. I wanted to like secret but they just kicked their 2 most constant players....

Am I the only one that finds the constant roster shuffling in dota awful and really distracting? I want to like teams but there's very little loyalty to anyone. Also does anyone else find it ironic that only Era of the fanatic crew Is currently signed to a sponser out of the fnatic team.
You will like the next 6 months then, this whole shuffle is due to "this lineup can win TI" so I doubt there will be many changes after this is over. I want to hear more about what is Notail going to do next, because that guy was like half of Secret's success and letting him go sounds insane.

C9 needed a big makeover, because it was like the old Fnatic lineup, sure, they are competent, but you would never bet on them to win anything and that is not how you make money in Dota.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Comewithme just summed everything up that was happening on reddit. as of now pld hasn't left c9 and that alliance roster hasn't been made official (tbh im praying that isn't the official.) Also that website is owned by cyborgmat. Just found out most teams in esports use the .gg for their websites and it doesn't mean that alex garfield owns secret.

@zaph Ya it'll be fun to find a team to really like watching until ti5 when they decide to split. I wonder if the scenes hurt by how volatile the rosters are. Is it the same across the board in team eports? Do games like cs or lol have the constant roster changes etc that dota has?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Comewithme just summed everything up that was happening on reddit. as of now pld hasn't left c9 and that alliance roster hasn't been made official (tbh im praying that isn't the official.) Also that website is owned by cyborgmat. Just found out most teams in esports use the .gg for their websites and it doesn't mean that alex garfield owns secret.

@zaph Ya it'll be fun to find a team to really like watching until ti5 when they decide to split. I wonder if the scenes hurt by how volatile the rosters are. Is it the same across the board in team eports? Do games like cs or lol have the constant roster changes etc that dota has?
It's not that crazy I'd say, but yeah, players move around a lot. LoL is ran by Riot, so if they say no transfers, that's how it is. CS I have no idea, but they seem a bit more stable, but then again the players are usually a bit older.

There's also navi.gg and cyborgmatt apparently left gamespot and is now a manager for team secret. Really, anyone could use the .gg domain. I feel like any sponsor of team Secret would like their name out before the Asian TI, but it seems like they didn't go for the highest paying offer in favor of more freedom, so at this point it could be somebody branching out from LoL, Navi getting another squad or Nazgul buying himself a late christmas present.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
The worst part of all this news is that Kuroky may be back to playing support. I enjoyed the revival of K-god the carry from Dota 1 days.