DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Quite a few secret shop items on sale atm.

I wonder what Na`Vi will do for a offlaner (also 60% roster change this year...) doesn't seem to be that many around, though perhaps the CIS region has some non-english speakers we don't hear about.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
So fucking bored of seeing troll / jug (STILL!) / Axe. Especially fucking Axe. Axe I used to actually appreciate seeing play, but now I'm so fucking burnt out on seeing him I hate him as much as pre-nerf Tinker. A few games back playing Necro I blew almost every ult I had on axe, just because he picked axe. He started beaning out in chat and the game was a stomp for us thankfully.

Edit today:

Just had an hour and 15 minute year beast game. I KOTL rat'd the shit out of the other team with travs and shadowblade. At the beginning of a game we had a sniper on our team who was all "HURR REPORT KOTL NOT HELPING," but I ended up having a huge impact on the game, and we would have lost ~30 minutes in if it weren't for me pressuring lanes constantly. Good times. Of course the dickhead never apologized even though the rest of the team at the end said sorry for doubting your strategy.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So fucking bored of seeing troll / jug (STILL!) / Axe. Especially fucking Axe. Axe I used to actually appreciate seeing play, but now I'm so fucking burnt out on seeing him I hate him as much as pre-nerf Tinker. A few games back playing Necro I blew almost every ult I had on axe, just because he picked axe. He started beaning out in chat and the game was a stomp for us thankfully.

Edit today:

Just had an hour and 15 minute year beast game. I KOTL rat'd the shit out of the other team with travs and shadowblade. At the beginning of a game we had a sniper on our team who was all "HURR REPORT KOTL NOT HELPING," but I ended up having a huge impact on the game, and we would have lost ~30 minutes in if it weren't for me pressuring lanes constantly. Good times. Of course the dickhead never apologized even though the rest of the team at the end said sorry for doubting your strategy.
I'm not sure what's more ridiculous, actually giving a shit about what a random pug has to say in a dota match or thinking they'll actually apologize when they're wrong. But as far as Troll/Jugg/Axe pickers, just need to do what you do against tinker pickers.

EAT SHIT

maxresdefault.jpg

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
What's up with all the bitching about the event ? sure it shifts the balance in favor of teamfighters a bit, but I think it's fun and not really obnoxious. The rewards are rather tame compared to the past and it doesn't feel like it competes with the normal games too much.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's up with all the bitching about the event ? sure it shifts the balance in favor of teamfighters a bit, but I think it's fun and not really obnoxious. The rewards are rather tame compared to the past and it doesn't feel like it competes with the normal games too much.
Are you seriously asking why the children of the dota community are complaining about something?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, silly me, at least it spawned a pretty decent ESEX article.

Is there some way to mod Dota 2 so casting CM ulti with the arcana spams lyrics of "Let it Go" in allchat ? Because, seriously, I need a rampage gem in that thing.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Nowhere nearly as amusing when you are the only one hearing it
frown.png
Maybe I could just have it in my clipboard and spam it manually with ctrl+v

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Game uninstalled, someone call me when Icefrog stops pretending he's part of the Blizzard balance team.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Tried to play year beast with CM probably.

Even Jugg isn't as bad as some bullshit in the past, like drow or space cow.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty tired of seeing sniper, troll, axe, and jug in almost every game. SF euls I see a lot too.

Speaking of year beast, 5 wins in a row as KOTL since the event started, two of them hour long games.