DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The zombies, so many zombies every fight, MVP doesn't care about the tombstone they just keep fighting, cost them a couple of fights but damn. Really nice game though it didn't look like Empire had much of a chance a while ago, AM was crazy farmed and all but his team was a bunch of punching bags, Bane was like lvl 9 40mins in, TA had no item and kept getting killed instantly by Laguna Blade, Undying dropped the tombstone and then was useless as usual, and in the end, AM can't outcarry PL anyway so it would have required monumental fuckups to lose this.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So glad MVP is there to finally put South Korea on the esports map after all these years.

smh kaci -.-

faille

Molten Core Raider
So glad MVP is there to finally put South Korea on the esports map after all these years.

smh kaci -.-
Isn't one of their players an aussie? That's pretty much only reason I'm supporting them since I'm so out of dota these days.

Cybsled

Ya, I like MVP's playstyle. It is sort of like Golden Age Navi...they aren't afraid to draft odd and they pull off some amazing teamfights.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It is very hard not to find a storyline to like this year, they've done such a good job with the Player Profiles and the interviews. Whether it is March or rOtk, or anyone else. Has put a very good element in to it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is very hard not to find a storyline to like this year, they've done such a good job with the Player Profiles and the interviews. Whether it is March or rOtk, or anyone else. Has put a very good element in to it.
Not hard at all bro.

USA USA USA
FUCK THE SLANT EYE RICE EATERS
USA USA USA

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Barkingmad saying Euro dota getting wrecked... but its more like top teams (other than EG) getting wrecked...

I had to laugh @ Bone7 carrying a massive binder out to the stage. Hopefully the good c9 shows up.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
C9 going to be able to take one from ViCi? Thinking ViCi takes it, maybe sweep. Iceiceice looks like he died about three weeks ago. Dunno why, but he cracks me up.

Empire seems like they play tight, and always crack (make small mistakes).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
c9 because by the time I'm there tomorrow there'll be nothing but Asian teams left and deep down I like Sutekh's swag.