DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
that was just pathetic, "Illidan" is useless unless he's playing the imbalanced heroes like Gyro and PL.

gmstbfla_sl

shitlord
Wow just had an epic game 4v5 (our team short) as Nyx laning with centaur. We were outkilled by about 15-20 and were down towers and they were cruising. Sadly for them, they werent pushing enough and centaur jungled and fed eventually getting a heart and satanic and eventually bkb and ended up with 28 kills (I had 10) and we came back and won.

Centaur seems like a really good hero regardless of tier.
Centaur is awesome in that he does insane burst damage around levels 6-11, he has basically guaranteed initiation for your whole team if you do use it right, and he's tank as fuck so he can tower dive like night stalker. If you play it right, you snowball a lead and be basically unkillable for the rest of the game. But once you get past a certain point, he's really just a big initiator and meat-shield to soak up damage. Outside of his stomp-double edge combo he doesn't really do much damage, even with several tier 4 items, so he'll get demolished by any true carry if you let the game run too long without having a carry on your own side to off set it.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Dignatas/Fnatic game 1 of the defense semi finals is worthy of watching. G2 coming up now.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
F10lxpI.jpg

wat

Louis

Trakanon Raider
G2 - Hilarious? lol
Ended up getting off of work and not seeing it but after reading about it it seems I didn't miss much. Looking forward to the VP-Fnatic final. Especially after NS shit talking today in their match. Their beginning to have an entertaining rivalry going.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
rrr_img_18289.jpg

anyone ever get a bug like this? had a service pack update when i shut my pc down and went over to my gfs house, now i got this wierd ass glitch only happens in dota 2, im reinstalling now but idk if thats gonna do anything.

edit it happens in the main menu screens, it was normal when the game was loading players but went right back to being fucked up during hero select, and in game.

rrr_img_18289.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Done with this game until PL is fixed, see you 5-6 months. Not sure how I can kill a PL 7 times early game and once he gets diffusal he becomes unstoppable. Piece of shit company fails to balance their games as usual.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The same reason they let CK wisp in to a draft I would imagine. Can't even remember the last time I saw him lose. I don't understand, you really think he's balanced and in-line with the rest of the carries? I mean he used to be one of my most played heroes until the patch that broke him and since then it's not even fun or rewarding to play him, you just mow people down and it's a joke. I guess if by L2P you meant Learn 2 Pick ... Phantom Lancer every game for an easy win. Then yeah that makes sense.

Prime_sl

shitlord
Is CK Wisp sooo OP that you wont play the game? PL is no different from any other carry in the game. I'm in the very high bracket and he is no different than all the other top tier heroes. If you give them space, they will stomp you.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
But I didn't give him space, I was playing Nyx and killed him 7 times before the 20 minute mark. EVENTUALLY he's going to get levels and he has the highest stat gain in the game. 4.2 Agi gain, compared to heroes like ANTI-MAGE who has 2.8 and FACELESS VOID who has 2.65 or LUNA who has 2.8, he has the highest agi gain by 1.05 agility, add that on to illusions getting diffusal orb and once he has diffusal brown boots he's one of the strongest heroes in the game.

Prime_sl

shitlord
Don't let the game get late. Simple as that. Ganking him 7 times and then not pushing and dragging the game on for 40 minutes isn't how you beat a good carry unless you also have a good one. Post the dotabuff link so we can see this replay of this unstoppable PL.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Doesn't matter, of course you have to end the game early if you gank him 7 times, unfortunately Nyx can't end the game when they're 5 man defending/porting to every tower you attempt to push. Everyone knows the heroes broken and unenjoyable to watch,he just needs fixed.